Reviews for The Jersey
Loved this! XD
shadowcatbrat918 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Really cute story :)
TheTrueMrsEdmundPevensie chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Loved it! Lizwin is such a cute couple! And I'm so sad the show ended. But good job! :) I added this as one of my favorites!
dimkasgirl07 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
That was really great! Your first attempt at writing Lizwin, my first attempt at reading it... And I loved it... Off to check out your account!
dimkasgirl07 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
alphaladywolf chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Out of character. I don't know. Wouldn't Lizzie be into sports like karate and soccer. Edwin never seemed into playing sports. This might fit Casey/Derek better.
LeahBunny chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
So cute. I love LizWin. :)
Sonomi-chan chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
This story is crazy good! I love Lizwin and I'm so happy I read this. Absolutely fantastic!
countingthestars12 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
That was lovely and adorable and even though their personalities were slightly different, I could totally see Canon!Lizzie and Edwin acting this way. Keep up the great work! :D
stolen94 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
That was nice. And really cute. I love that pairing. It's not usual to find good Lizwin stories and I'm glad I found this one. I liked it.

I've always had this fantasy of wearing my boyfriend's clothes. This one-shot perfectly showed what I imagine when I think about a football jersey. Plus it's hot that you chose football for Edwin and not hockey. Football is much more sexy than hockey. And it has more 'muscle'. Lol.

I really enjoyed this.
itsi3 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Very cute! LOVE Lizwin! We Definately need more Lizwin supporters!
~Crystal
sheriff stilinski chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
MEP
ILOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVEIT
;D
applesbananas chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
very adorable story. I loved it!
iiloveyouhhx3 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
that was preety effin amazing 3
Halo chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Loved it!Usually K stories are crappy but this is one of the best stories (of all ratings) I've read, and I've read A LOT.

Please cxontinue to write Lizwin stories! )