Reviews for Geoff Screws Up
so cute
Sadie Loves DxC chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Awww my 2 favorite couples!..loved the story..very funny
DramaRose13 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Oh Geoff! He never thinks before he talks - which makes for excellent stories such as this one! Great job and update Her Mask!
Taylor2Awesome chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Hahah loved it! I was watching the episode of Total Drama Island where they had to cook in teams yesterday and Geoff went over the Bridgette and was like, "You look good when your cooking. Kinda like my friends really hot mom." Bridgette was like, "Excuse me?" Then DJ came to Geoffs resue! He really is stupid isn't he?
iandin123 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Oh, Geoff.
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Hahaha, nice to see you working with another of my fav TDI couples! Although short, I think it was cute and funny, not to mention I really think that could happen between them, and their interaction with Duncan and Courtney was awesome. Sweet, beloved Geoff, always messing it up big time accidentaly. The ending was hilarious! Great job
Contemperina chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Heck to the yeah!

I'm glad I cleared some time in my schedule to sit down and read this. It was worth it.

"But if she's crying, you stay. No matter what, you stay."

"You're supposed to stay...?"

Great line right there. Oh, the expectations in today's society...

~Rina
ACP6jokerlover97 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
nice job geoffy! ruin it fix the issue with the help of your friends and cant help but ruin it again! your hopeless man!

i still wanna know what duncan said to courtney... i am soo perverted that i laugh when all of my friends start to gag after i say thats what she said (my favvorite joke!)

geoff had to ruin the sweetest moment him and brdgette probably ever had by remembering what duncan had showed him! of course he did!

of course duncan had to coach him about girls... i thought it was the other way around... who cares! (that reminds me of something thathappened at my school)

you are a pervert! you are a pervert! you are a pervert! dont deny it! lol that song could get a god duncan ff! hahaha! yeah!
Snowiyflake chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
It was too a good story! I am not a big fan of BxG, but they r cute. I almost didnt read the story cuz it was of them ,bu Im happy I did for 2 reasons:

1. I can now say that it is a good story and Im happy that u posted it.

2. DxC was in it!
Alexex chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Oh Geoff... Funny!
Totally Calm chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Oh,Geoff will you ever get it right.
flymeawaytoneverland chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
hahaha, typical Geoff, and typical Duncan..

haha, I love it :)