Reviews for The Hand that Touches the Sun
xlove-kawaix chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Waaa, awesome begining! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
The first chapter was passionate to read, I loved every part of it, and I still have no idea how Kagome will be involed with Sasuke, not that I don't like it, on the contrary, I'm a big fan of Sasuke/Kagome and I love read stories about them.
WhiteRose-Kurama chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
I like this story so far. It has great potential. I enjoy the plot and love the mysterious book that Kagome's dad left behind. I wonder what was written? Who is the miko that will be escorted back to Konoha? I wonder if their related to Kagome? Please keep up the good work and update soon. :P
Bloodywaterfall chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
is she gonna meet kikyo and inuyasha?p.s ilovedit
SeaShellSakura chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
i really like this plot, it is rather different from the others i've read. cud you update this soon? please?
xXCrossoverLoverXx chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
Woah... kagome's like... Fan girlish...
DragonFire Princess chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
Love the story, Hope you'll uploads the story soon, I want to know what happen next in the story. So Please update the story ASAP.

When will you continue this story?
eloquent dreams chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
Ahhhh it's been so long but I hope you come back to this! It's so good )
Lozenger12 chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
i actually like the way you've started this story and IF you still need/want a co-author i'm up for it!
biochemical chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
It sounds very interesting so far! I don't think I have read a story like this before, so that's good. )

I really hope that you continue writing this story & I look forward to the update.
The Cello Mistress chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
Lol, despite any gramatical errors, This is also a very good fanfiction. I'm looking forward to the next chapter

Oh, btw, I think that was an apt portrail of kagome, and most of the other non original characters as well!
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
good chapter
GreenOnBlack chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
I really liked it. Its interesting that Kagome isn't a ninja but a medic. Does this mean that she isnt a medic-nin but a civilian medic? Maybe even the civilian medics are trained to use chakra since it is more efficient? Or could it be a medic for ninjas that are for purely healing purposes and having no training in violence?

It seems interesting so far and I hope that you will find the time to update this. Keep up the great work!
Srstatts chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
Great story!

Please upload soon!
blue chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
Well, the idea is good and there are not many mistakes but I find it disturbing that Kagome acts like a mix of a fan girl and Hinata. Since when is she so timid and for a sixteen year old she acts rather childish.
Yuna's Reincarnation-1 chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
can't wait for the next chapter