Reviews for Bees and Honey
LyshaLuvsSeddie chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
Why haven't you updated in 20 months? Yeah, I took the time out to calculate how long it's been at 1:00 in the morning while I'm slightly delusional. Just kidding! Kinda. Actually no, I'm not at all kidding, I get crazy after midnight...But yeah, you can't keep thid awesome-sauce story away from us anymore! I thought it was really cool that this has the Englishman, Fuffly and Peeta in it. So please TRY to right some more! I'm on my knees! I'm on my nose! I have no idea what show I got that from...
StayCSarcastic chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
I like the story and it really needs to be updated. P
StandardNostalgia chapter 3 . 11/9/2010
Oh em gee, oh em gee, oh em gee! This is frikin' amazing! But I see that you haven't even updated this since April. Frikin' April! Now, I see why you wouldn't, being all procrastinate-y like me, but this is seriously good. You better update. I don't care if you just shake your head at this, maybe deleting this comment, too, you are gonna update this one way or another. Keep writing.

-Charlie Ride
seejayy chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
Really well-written and a cool little plot so far. I'm happy its not the typical Romeo Juliet play thingy you see in fanfic's. And I also like that you're taking the Seddie development nice and slow, with the alternating povs and whatnot. Please keep writing and thanks!
LoV3 C0nV3rSe chapter 3 . 6/17/2010
Aww this story is cute! Update soon )
madgopher chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
Great chapter
madgopher chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Great Chapter!
Steampunk Beauty chapter 3 . 5/19/2010
The best thing about your writing is how detailed it is. I loved the introduction to the story and how you portrayed Freddie. And especially, the beginning line of this chapter, "Sam chewed aggressively on her gum..." Of course she does. She's aggressive in every other aspect of her life, I'm not surprised. _ I tend to shy away from your M rated stories but you're a great writer.
newbie611 chapter 3 . 5/19/2010
'What is it with guys and their inability to take good advice'

Oh! I LOL'd with this! Great chapter! Please update soon.
newbie611 chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
Well, Sam wanted the part!
newbie611 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Poor Freddie. Pushed into the vortex.
Happy Shoes chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
This is really good, update please
Happy Shoes chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
Pure evil with sugar. Great line huh!
Happy Shoes chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Ha ha... I like the burn book.
BugartheMage chapter 3 . 4/22/2010
its good! you capture there energy well, but differently than most people.

hope you update soon. :)