Reviews for Territory
Guest chapter 11 . 3/27/2013
I like this story but I hate how unfaithful Alec was to Magnus. How can you repair a relationship after that. He even had sex with Ben.
IWillFindMyDreams chapter 17 . 9/10/2012
I really enjoyed this story! Congrats! The thing I loved the most is the Alec-Magnus relationship (duh) but I also loved Ben! My favourite parts of this chapter are the Malec scenes and the barbecue!
thewhiphand5 chapter 17 . 7/19/2012
This. Was. Amazing! Thank you!
sychopenguin5 chapter 17 . 1/13/2012
Hey, this was a really cool story!

Since you asked for specific answers, here you go:

1) The thing I love most about this story is the details and descriptiveness. You were really good with not only the setting and the characters, but you really made an effort to fill in all potential plot holes. It made the whole thing believable.

2) It looks like you're mostly done with the sequel, so I'm not really sure my input would be much help...but I guess I'll just say that I hope Chairman Meow is in it.

3) My favorite part of the last chapter is, of course, the lemon! Not just because it was well written like the rest of the story, but because it was a shower scene, and no one seems to write those much even though everyone always references them. But if I can't pick the lemon as my favorite, then I'd say I appreciated how you still wrapped up all your loose ends-except for the thread you're using to write the sequel.

And in summation, I liked your story a lot and I can't wait to read the sequel in the next couple days!
Chance13 chapter 17 . 12/29/2011
Favorite part of the story was the whole Ale having magic thing, and of the chapter would be when Izzy, Jace and Clary came through the portal. And now i go onto the sequel!
MagnusBanelover chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
ohh...u wouldn't kill of magnus or alec or izzy or jace! would you? seriously, would you. *scared face* oh my glob! YOU WOULD *cries in a corner*
athena chapter 17 . 4/3/2011
I like your story and I love Malec pair so much rather than main protagonist from the book (Jace and Clary). In this story of course my main fave char is Magnus and Alec, for OC I love chibi Alexis hehe I love cute kids aaw. And I like too when you make Alec loved and appreciated by everyone, I mean in real book he's not got enough love I feel bad for him.

So for sequel I hope you can explain all about confusing things like why Alec has magic like warlock and I hope too Artemis can be punished (BLAH I HATE HIM). Can't wait for the sequel
Surviving Insanity chapter 17 . 12/22/2010
I've read at least one of your stories already and I instantly fell in love with your writing.

I can honestly say that after I got down the the last word and noticed that there were no more chapters I had an instant 'NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO' moment.

Keep writing like this and your gonna get me addicted.

(I probably already are.)
paramore7 chapter 9 . 11/26/2010
(FYI: I do have an actual account on here but my phone absolutely refuses to let me log on. The above is my username.) Okay, I'll just get to the point. I hate Ben. I also love Ben. But Magnus just screams, ''I'M PERFECT FOR ALEC!'' But Ben is so sweet...I hate what this Andy/Ben/Alec/Magnus is doing to my brain but I can't stop reading! I feel so conflicted. (It's a good thing.) :D
animefangirl55 chapter 17 . 9/26/2010
OMG OMG! I can't wait to read the next story! This was so amazing! My favorite thing in the story would have to be...I DON'T KNOW! I loved it ALL! I especially loved Alec's journal and how he was the leader of the group. I want to see Ian and Marty with their silly antics again. They make me laugh! Also I think there should be SOME complications with Alec's relationship with Ben. Not TOO too much but just enough. And my favorite part about this chapter was...Andy's suggestion at a foursome! XD I think you should include that in the sequel, it would definitely make for a good read! *wink wink, nudge nudge*

Well I hope your happy, I've just shirked off doing the crap-load of homework I have to read this! And I'm probably going to continue said shirking to read what you have so far in the sequel. So I blame you if I fail! :p

Also I think this is probably the longest review I've ever written. o_o Now THAT'S something to be proud of!
MaybeThere'sHope chapter 17 . 8/18/2010
GAH! I'm finally getting around to finishing this (aka too much writing and not enough reading going on over here). I must say I LOVE this story with my whole heart. Very moving. I like angst, and this story had the right amounts for me.

As for your questions:

What I loved most about this story was that Alec and Ben had a relationship, and that I was ok with it. That little detail had the potential to anger alot of Malec fans, but the way you went about describing it made me be ok with the fact that they were just clinging to each other in a time of need. Well done.

I don't really know what to expect from the sequel (I'm about to find out, since I'm gonna start reading it in a bit!)

My favorite part of THIS chapter was definitely the sweet intimate moments between Alec and Magnus. Anyone can write lemons and make them hot, but it takes a little more to make sweet cuddlyness seem believeable and not ridiculous and cheesy. I believe you accomplished that, so well done!

PS. I wanted to say that when I saw that you reviewed my stories I was sooo honored! I've been reading your stuff and you are one of the best authors out there. (I got a little "starstruck" when I saw that someone who I've been reading for a while decided to read MY stuff!) To have you think highly of something I wrote is a major compliment, so thank you!

Brooke
AdOrEsEvErYtHiNgHaRrYpOtTeR chapter 17 . 7/30/2010
omg im inlove with ur story...i just finished and wanted to say i abolsolutely loved it...it was fuckin awesome...XD
ImJustMeAndMyRandomSelf chapter 17 . 7/28/2010
Its sad to see this story end but I can't wait for the sequel. I want the sequel to have a little more action.

My favorite part in this story is the journals and when Magnus rescued Alec. My favorirte part in the last chapter is the teasing between Magnus and Alec and when Alexis said "Awec"

That's super cute!
Never been to Johannesburg chapter 17 . 7/27/2010
Aw... that was an awesome ending! I'm sad to see the end of this story, too.

I'm a little confused by you though. None of your stories show up on the Mortal Instruments page. I actually have to check your page to see if you've updated. Ah, well.

What I really loved about this story was that Jace and Clary named their son after Alec. I thought that was so sweet.

I can't wait for a sequel to this. Will Magnus and Alec track down Artemis? (duh duh duuuuhhh) What is the reason Alec can do magic? (Duh Duh Duh) And will we ever find out if Alec had a hamburger or a hot dog? (DUH DUH DUH!) OH, THE HUMANITY!

...

Awesome story. Can't wait for that sequel. Yep, that's it.
FayrieFox chapter 17 . 7/25/2010
Favorite parts would be th journal parts. It's not full detail of what is going on but you still get enough of an idea that you can visualize it. Another was the rubberband fights, one of my friends actually had a week of something similar to it at her school. I want Malec babies in the sequel; Chairman Meow doesn't count. Jk. My favorite part of this chapter is a tie between "'Awec! Dis is ma daddy.'" and Alec's hair.