Reviews for Confessions of a Nation: America
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 3/25
I wish they could read these out loud at a meeting...
reader chapter 1 . 1/1
i luv this, you made very belivable headcanons as well as doing your research. bravo, bravo.
Sodapop Phantom chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I can't stop reading your confession stories. Very depressing, but vital. Thank you for telling me all this information.
Himawari28h chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Wow,what you have Alfred say is deep and touching. That makes me happy! )

12- That if very factfull of you ), the US is made of different people so your words are true.

15- I thought that what genious XD, Mexico is America's Belarus

31-32 - That has to be true, America shouldn't just know English, he'd have to know other languages as well.
aoiaka chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Another awesome fic!

This one wasn't as emotional as Prussia's but it was still awesome and eye opening.

Your Al/Mattie headcanon is 3. Your whole canon for Al is 3. I like how you come up with an answer that I still can't come up with. It makes sense but I feel there's something else missing and I don't know what it is.

12-13, 31 - You know how you have an aversion to something but you're still morbidly curious and look at things askance? This is how I sorta see America. I know the canon makes him out white, blonde and blue eyed when in reality we're all much more than that. It's not that I have an aversion to the issue. It's more like I'd have to think really hard and come up with my own answer. I like yours better. It makes a lot of sense. You've probably seen Humon's Scandinavia and the World and her America spirit is tan skinned (and makes Al into almost an Einstein) and the Scandinavians remarked on his skin color and they attributed it to the influx of Hispanics coming to the country. I didn't quite agree with that view. Yours makes more sense. Plus, dude, Al being fluent in every world language? It does make him into an Einstein. 3

29) This makes sense and it's another one of those things that I avoided looking at directly because I couldn't conceive of a solution to the country being split in two over slavery. You came up with a simple solution.

39) This is 3. I only know one state where I live now. I've lived in others but not long enough to be able to write something about them as a personification. At least now I know it's not just me.

47-50) Okay, I lied. This made me tear up. I wonder if King of Prussia and New Prussia get Hetalia fans. It'd be interesting if a group of us traveled there in cosplay. I'd love to watch their reactions.
Maddening Tumult chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Wouldn't Texas have one as well? I mean, Texas was its own country for 9 years. Not along time, I know, but still, a country...
wisecurledqueen chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
I really like this piece. It's very good!

please continue!

Spun chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
...would it be too forward of me to BEG you to do more of these? I love them :D (the fact that you've done two of my favorite characters probably helps.. XD)

also, I love it when I find someone else who thinks Alfred is slightly... well, nuts from having so many separate parts, instead of there being fifty state personifications.
no name chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
31 - I speak just about every language on the planet. As long as people immigrate to America and speak their language, I can speak it.

32 - I don't know if anyone has actually realized that.

so this means i'm NOT the only one who thinks this?
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
This was amazing, heartwarming and sad on so many levels. My favourite secrets were the ones America had with Canada (it doesn't help that I love these two brothers the most). Head-canon and historical facts are always the best mix and I really enjoyed reading this. Great job on it!
Dragongal333 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Hello. You must be me, because this just about every one of my head canons too. Good to know there is another me out there. :D
Eska Nutri chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
9 - I know it sounds weird, but I like touching Mattie, especially curling up together like our borders

Aw, cute.
anon chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
guess i'll be the first, I like the ideas behind these and look forward to more!