Reviews for Just Your Imagination
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
this needs a sequel...! 3
Cackymn chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I absolutely love your characterization. Subtle, funny, smart, deep, sweet. Thank you.
Beautiful-Boy-Love chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
oh this was lovely! I adore supernatural Tony.
Iceanddiamonds chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Good story!
Yokiryuu chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
kinda sweet. :D I really enjoyed reading it. xD
Indygodusk chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
So cute! I loved the idea and the pacing and the conversation at the end with Gibbs and Tony. I liked Shannon being with the boat, and wanting him to be happy too. Good job.
WykedOne1979 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
loved it.. i like how you did it and put the movie reference in.. nicely done...
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Like it even if Tony is a little OOC
lilawonder chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Loved it!
Tora II chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
THIS STORY NEEDS A SEQUEL. A VERY LONG SEQUEL. XD

Holy hell, this was awesome in the best ways. I love oneshots like this that can convey so much with so little, great job! I would love to see more in this 'verse *hint/nudge* but this was fabulous on its own. _
Laura-trekkie chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Lovely story. I liked the premise and how Tony dealt with it. I loved that he trusted Gibbs enough to simply give him the address and then wait at his house to tell him everything. I loved even more the way Gibbs accepted what Tony told him and acted on hi feelings. With Shannon's blessings as a cherry on top. :)
Zara chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Have you read that? Your story makes me think about it.

s/4859331/1/The_bMad_b_bDog_b_The_Insane_Child_n_The_Other_Bastards
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I really enjoyed this story. The premise behind it and the love story at the end were just wonderful. I wouldn't be against seeing a sequel or two (hint hint) - just saying ;)
Lizzy Loves Pancakes chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I love how a lot of your stories start out rather odd or out-there, then start to make sense, then turn into the most adorable, awesome endings.

Seriously, Tony sees dead people? Sounds like a joke. But I thought it was great! Thanks for writing!
diana teo chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Loved the episodical way you let Tony's history with dead people the line,'Makes saying this far less of a cliche.',lol! And Gibbs' deadpan reaction to Tony's confession,lol again! Lovely story.