Reviews for Just Another Vacation
cindythechef chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
poor Tony. I love seeing him hurt it is so much fun imagining nursing him back to health rotfl ;)
Tacpebs chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Nicely done. I liked it!
Malkamalfoy chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
What an awesome story! It stayed so true to Tony the whole time, with the insecurity about not having anyone around, and the banter with McGee, and the dependence on the end with Gibbs! It made me feel warm and mushy at the end with "He didn't need to speak anyway. His team had his six, and right now, that was enough." I thought that was the perfect last line. Yeah. So I thought it was pretty great. :D Have a nice day.
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I don't know if I should feel worse for Tony over being in the accident, or McGee for having to ride with a concerned Gibbs in full blown father-mode...I think it's a bit toward McGee, but that's only barely. It got my heart beating pretty fast and for a one-shot, it gave a lot of detail and emotion. 10/10
kenzmom chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
great story!
mic19671967 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Awesome story! I loved the bit at the end with McGee! Thanks for writing.

Mic (the wife)
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Wonderful story :) Loved it :)
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Aww i wish is was longer but it was a great little one shot :D good job!
diana teo chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Great job with the whump! Nice bit of story-telling,too...
Azamiko chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
D
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Great, wish there was just a little more!
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
very good story!
carismum chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Brilliant story! loved the phone interaction between Tony and Gibbs!
BnBfanatic chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Oh I was expecting this to be more than a one shot. I wish you would continue and show us what he was doing w his pals and show him at the hospital so we know what his injuries were and such. The best part of the hurt/comfort - is the comfort part.
shirik chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
i love a wounded tony...please update soon, tnx