Reviews for Pitter Patter
Post U Later chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
That Was Freaking Sexy & Hot! Just Wish It Were Longer.
Angela Newton chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Girl- You write great erotica. Not that I've read that much of it, but still. Personally I prefer the Dean/Sam relationship to the 3some, although that was fun to read about. I had to smile to myself as I read it imagining the response on the rather sedate SPN fan pages like Team J Squared and SPN 411. That's part of the fun of these stories of yours. I also love all the SPN details you put in your stories like the salt lines across the door and the little details about the hunts. Anyway, it was fun to read.:)
Mochi no Yume chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Soooo hot!

This may be your first slash fic but it's still steamy and enjoyable!

Absolutely wonderful
TheologyDiscography chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Just had to say yay for the young females writing man-smut.

Wanna know what's weird? It's hard for this particular young female to write anything graphic but guy/guy.
Withtwopinkswords chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Again, I couldn't tell this was a first attempt. I was drooling all over my straitjacket(I went crazy after the season five finale) as I read this.

Both at once...Wow, that's new.
xxLemmiexx chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Oh hot damn.

This had me drooling all over my laptop,

Lol.

Nice job Emily,

Leena and Leena's personal Castiel really, really, really liked it.
Lina Ben chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Team Free Will Slash. I must say that was hot. Keep writing! :D
girlyghoul chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
HOW DID I MISS THIS! *putting you on author alert so it doesn't happen again!* Oh my! I mean... OH MY! *splashes water on face* WHEW!

And when I read the warnings I was thinking "How are they gonna manage THAT?" and then upon reading... "Oh THAT'S how!"

Well... what can I say about all that but... GO TEAM FREE WILL! MA HA!

Quite descriptive. And urm... very good Team Work. I do like the sweet ending where they're all sleeping peaceful together before the next hunt... awww!

And *blushes* I originally read the title as "Pitter Pan" and my brain went in very bad directions... so I'm quite glad there was no one running around in green tights wanting all the Lost Boys to go fly with him. Of course, Cas CAN fly... Urm never mind me, my imagination takes very wrong turns at times...

Godd job!