Reviews for Baying at the Moon
Yorik chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Love, love, love it.
kinzeylee chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
This was amazing. The descriptions of her picking up the pieces of her life are so realistic; I can really believe that I'm in Rose's head. I absolutely love this.
LawlAdorkableTurtles chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
This is a very marvelous piece, and I found you displayed Rose so wonderfully, especially with her family and her emotions. You writing is so fantastic, and I loved this bit so much I read it twice. The detail you put in us very much appreciated and I really liked the but about the was brilliant. Thank you for this :D
KelseyO chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
wOW so this was a whole bucket of fun to read, HA. *cracks knuckles*

"She can only spend so much of her time looking for things that aren't in front of her, after all." no

"The stupid, embarrassing truth of it is that she can't bear getting into small boxes that are the same size on the inside." no

"She's probably the first person in the universe to have earned a PhD without ever doing their A-levels. She tries not to think of how proud of her he'd be."
this was excruciating. thx

“Can’t Help Falling in Love” just came on shuffle NO

MIDNIGHT OH MYGOD

The jealousy. That part was absolutely brutal; feeling the situation from her perspective, having it be so painfully one-way. Ha ha ha I hate this show I hate your fics ha ha ha haaaaaa

(I love angst a lot [you know this] and this was wonderful.)
songstar13 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
This is absolutely gorgeous. Really. The ending is a bit haunting, because I can think of two possible explanations for it, and both are very telling. The first is very canon-compliant and fits with the last few episodes of season four, and the second is very dark and macabre and a bit depressing. I like the ambiguity, so feel free to refrain from telling me what the ending is really supposed to be.

I love the words you used to describe this piece. I feel like I'm inside Rose's head, and at the same time I feel like I'm watching her from the sidelines just like all the others in her life, just waiting for her to decide something and do something and be someone. Your take on Donna is very unique and fresh and I like it altogether. I'm not sure what my favorite part about this piece is, but I really love how you've shown us exactly what her separation has done to her. My entire being yearns for the Doctor and Rose to be back together again, but that sort of happy ending just doesn't fit into this beautiful story you've crafted and I can't find myself minding all that much.

Love it. Love you.

Song
BewareOfFlyingMonkeys chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I have goosebumps . . . This story is that good!
Sourdoughtoast chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I never read dark things if I can help it. But I read this one because, well, it was you. It took my breath away and left an ache in my chest. These lines: "What she wouldn't give to be able to walk through walls." and "because leather is what one wears, after all, when one has survived a war with the Daleks but lost everything". Oh my god, they were amazing. And I love the connection to blue. Just... 3.
Angela Jewell chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Wow, that was a truly powerful piece. Honestly, I don't like to think about what Rose must've been feeling after Bad Wolf Bay, simply because it's too sad and depressing to even contemplate. Had I been in her shoes, I'm sure I would've broken down completely, and never recovered - so it's amazing, really, that you were able to put yourself in her mindset, and capture that heartbreak and loneliness so completely. It's a dark place to go, that's for sure, but (as always) you did so brilliantly.
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Wonderful job. I love the part where "She strains to hear music that doesn't exist." Like she subconsciously remembers being the Bad Wolf, almost instinctively.
a chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Sad but very good. You really are amazing at how you capture it all. You must be very intelligent and observant.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Great story. This was well written and the whole tone of it really seemed spot on. Really, great job.
alasweneverdo chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
You are amazing and I adore every word you write.
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
THAT WAS NICE LIKE YOUR TAKE ON THE ROSE AND HER MIND

MARIA
Overcraft le Rhekyn chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
One of the best story I've read about the "after doomsday".
Indigo.Ocean chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Wow that was wonderful! A great sense of character, and of the pain and determination that followed their seperation. Perfectly balanced and just plain lovely. Thank you for writing this!