Reviews for Lucidity
Related to Moon chapter 11 . 11/6/2017
Hi, I can only say that ... LOVE THIS FIC WITH MADNESS I have read it many times and I always end up loving it and crying I wanted to send this by private message but I could not do it I wanted to make a request.
I am Mexican and I would like your permission to translate this beautiful story into Spanish.
Thanks for your attention
AkiseAru1010 chapter 11 . 11/4/2017
I DIDN'T THINK THIS WAS GONNA BE THAT SAD
RiddleMeThis17 chapter 11 . 4/10/2016
I just wanna say, you're a great author and a terrible person. I'm in actually tears rn omg this was just too beautiful and well-written and heart breaking I have no words
Guest chapter 11 . 7/4/2015
Omg. The tears be flowing and the feels be real right now. This is absolutely amazing~! Thanks you so much for creating this beautiful piece of literature for fans out on the internet. I don't think any story has ever made me feel or cry so hard with happiness, sadness, or just out of plain admiration at your story (Except maybe that one SpaMano...) Anyway, keep up the writing. You are amazing.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/14/2015
Did the two children happen to be Canada and America. Just human and reborn or am I insane? XD probably the last one.
Emma chapter 11 . 2/14/2015
I'm so close to crying right now. It's sad but beautiful. And adding those little boys at the end; perfect.
Emma chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Not bad. I wonder if he's thinning of Canada.
xXLizarithXx chapter 11 . 8/23/2014
Gahhhh beautiful ;-; i cried so hard but i love it!3 and no, the suspence was perfect. Gahh i love you!
Sunne D chapter 11 . 6/7/2014
I loved it! I also loved the end with the two brothers in the rain boots at the end!
Daniela Kirkland chapter 11 . 12/3/2013
That was so beautiful, it made me cry.
I was halfway through it when my Ipad died, so I took the risk of going on my grandpa's computer to finish it (i'm not allowed on the computer during weekdays).
Insane-Lane chapter 11 . 11/13/2013
That was beautiful, in a depressing sort of way.
Amy Kitty Katz chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
Mattie is so freking cute!
Amy Kitty Katz chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Wait. What was the real reason for Alfred's horror movie obsession?
Slinky Supreme chapter 11 . 7/7/2013
Yell at you? For making such a-a...a heart wrenching story? I just...I had to take a moment to recollect my thoughts once I finished reading this. Realize I started reading this tale around 11 p.m., and I am just now doing this review.

This was just utterly...enamoring! Yes, it took me awhile to find the right word but this truly was so bittersweetly-masterfully done. (that rolls off the tongue a bit awkwardly)

I found the pace to not be a hamper but really an interesting and compelling way to build the story if a bit slowly for some people's taste-yet, really it gave us a better scope into how distraught these dreams were making Alfred to the point of his utter hollowness to the outside world. I honestly think that is also made Alfred's growing affection for Matthew more believable than if it were told as something that just happened.

You wrapped up the story quite nicely my I add, (I don't want to give away more than I have already so I shall keep it as vague as possible). I truly was like icing (or whip cream from personal preference) on the cake!

I should end this soon before it becomes a story of its own.

Praise and late-night greetings from,
The 3 a.m. Still-Not-Really-Insomniac Reader
Simple Shimmers chapter 11 . 3/7/2012
I bet those kids were Canada and America! I actually felt like I was in the story. I found myself crying after every dream, and even when America confessed to Canada in the snow.

I really thought that saving Matthew in the dreams would bring him back. . .I felt extremely sad when he didn't.

But. . .It fits the story. I loved it. Please continue writing, you're really good.

THANK YOU!