Reviews for Lucidity
Emma chapter 11 . 2/14
I'm so close to crying right now. It's sad but beautiful. And adding those little boys at the end; perfect.
Emma chapter 1 . 2/13
Not bad. I wonder if he's thinning of Canada.
xXLizarithXx chapter 11 . 8/23/2014
Gahhhh beautiful ;-; i cried so hard but i love it!3 and no, the suspence was perfect. Gahh i love you!
Sunne D chapter 11 . 6/7/2014
I loved it! I also loved the end with the two brothers in the rain boots at the end!
Daniela Kirkland chapter 11 . 12/3/2013
That was so beautiful, it made me cry.
I was halfway through it when my Ipad died, so I took the risk of going on my grandpa's computer to finish it (i'm not allowed on the computer during weekdays).
Insane-Lane chapter 11 . 11/13/2013
That was beautiful, in a depressing sort of way.
Amy Kitty Katz chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
Mattie is so freking cute!
Amy Kitty Katz chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Wait. What was the real reason for Alfred's horror movie obsession?
Slinky Supreme chapter 11 . 7/7/2013
Yell at you? For making such a-a...a heart wrenching story? I just...I had to take a moment to recollect my thoughts once I finished reading this. Realize I started reading this tale around 11 p.m., and I am just now doing this review.

This was just utterly...enamoring! Yes, it took me awhile to find the right word but this truly was so bittersweetly-masterfully done. (that rolls off the tongue a bit awkwardly)

I found the pace to not be a hamper but really an interesting and compelling way to build the story if a bit slowly for some people's taste-yet, really it gave us a better scope into how distraught these dreams were making Alfred to the point of his utter hollowness to the outside world. I honestly think that is also made Alfred's growing affection for Matthew more believable than if it were told as something that just happened.

You wrapped up the story quite nicely my I add, (I don't want to give away more than I have already so I shall keep it as vague as possible). I truly was like icing (or whip cream from personal preference) on the cake!

I should end this soon before it becomes a story of its own.

Praise and late-night greetings from,
The 3 a.m. Still-Not-Really-Insomniac Reader
Simple Shimmers chapter 11 . 3/7/2012
I bet those kids were Canada and America! I actually felt like I was in the story. I found myself crying after every dream, and even when America confessed to Canada in the snow.

I really thought that saving Matthew in the dreams would bring him back. . .I felt extremely sad when he didn't.

But. . .It fits the story. I loved it. Please continue writing, you're really good.

THANK YOU!

Shimmers
PlayElli chapter 11 . 12/7/2011
i really want to draw ur story out (a comic or doujinshi)

its just so...ahhh to amazing for words ;A;
HABanime chapter 11 . 9/24/2011
Wow.

Just

wow.

I have got to say, this story is nothing short of amazing. I really liked that it ended differently than dead/alive/ghost love stories usually do; with the dead person convincing the living one to move on. The idea that love crosses all boundaries is so beautiful, And it was heartbreaking and yet perfect when alfred joins matthew.

Although The story could have ended just fine without the epilogue, the bit at the end with the two children was a nice touch.

Again, spectacular job! I hope I can read more from you! :)
Midnight Ghost chapter 11 . 7/9/2011
This is so emotional. for lack of a better word.

You kinda mixed America's dreams and reality that made it really easy to relate to.

I feel happy that the two are together in the end, because they really needed it.

Great story! :)
Lyikael chapter 11 . 6/18/2011
Very moving story, I'm deeply emotional right now. Have you seen a similar story to this? It's called Children of a Common Mother, it's not exactly similar, Canada just goes missing, as well as the landmass, and everyone forgets about him. And Al starts feeling something is amiss. This topic you and that author picked are extremely interesting and I'm glad I picked your fic too. :)

Your writing is beautiful, and I had a knot in my throat because I was about to shed tears over my keyboard.

About the ending, even if Al and Matt aren't exactly 'alive' they are together, that makes it so bittersweet, it's the first time I enjoyed feeling this. And it's all thanks to the way you put the words together.

You are a wonderful author! Keep up the good work.

And thanks for writing this!
FANGIRL chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
OMG! This is from chap. 11 (I read the whole thing) A. F***ing. Mazing! I LOVED this! CanAm is my favorite pairing, and I love the slow, sad start, and the sap at the end, and the little twist in the epilogue where they are reincarnated as regular humans! There goes my homework...