Reviews for Shallow
Paul chapter 1 . 10/16
not a bad story. I just saw 'My Bodyguard'. Lelani and Shelley were two of my favorite characters and I wish they'd been in more scenes. I would have thought Clifford standing up to Moody and eventually beating him and having money would have raised his social standing more than it did here though. I like the ending, and it's follow up in the Blue Hour. Wish Carson had made an appearance.
Mrs.Phineas Bogg chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
What a great fic! It's cool to see the focus on the other characters in class. Who would have guessed that Leilani liked Clifford...well, I did..but I almost thought it was Ricky. Hey, she was harsh on my poor Ricky, he's a beautiful type, But you did warn us of her personality, lol. It fits. It would be cool in a future story to see if she and Clifford even talk. :) I can imagine Clifford crushing on her too. Your characterization of Shelly is excellent, she's constantly optimistic, even when being hurt by her peers. She's always right. :)

Thank you for the compliment on my story, I'm getting psyched to write a sequel. :)