Reviews for Fetal Truth
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 16 . 1/6/2011
OMG! What a cliffy! Please PLEASE update this soon! This was such a good read. And please, let Chirteen happen! I beg of you! You write so good! GREATJOB!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 15 . 1/6/2011
OH MY! I'm nearing hte last chapter!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 13 . 1/6/2011
OMFG VERY GOOD! I can't help but feel terribe for Thirteen though. She's LITERALLY suffering! Inside and out! HUHHUHUHU! Great job though.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 12 . 1/6/2011
Boy, you're really good at this. I am terriffied that Chirteen won't happen though. Haha.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 11 . 1/6/2011
What's wrong with her! And so great, btw, that' you're writing this like a House writer would. :D Awesome!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 10 . 1/6/2011
OMG I feel so scared for Thirteen's well-being. And she's dying already. Good lord.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 9 . 1/6/2011
I love your House. :) xD Great job.,
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 8 . 1/6/2011
Wow, cheers to Chase for being that bold! Hahaha! He JUST knew where those panties were, didn't he? Hahah. Gjob!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 7 . 1/6/2011
Typical House. :)) Hot? xD Awesome. Love reading this. My insides hurt whenever they talk about Thirteen's recent abortion though. Haha.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 6 . 1/6/2011
I'm actually a bit proud of you for taking the Pro-choice thing seriously. I'm not saying abortion is a good thing but most authors tend to gravitate towards the 'keeping the baby' plot repeatedly. So good on you for a change. Great job, btw, I'm liking the story more and more. :)
Random-thirteen chapter 16 . 12/17/2010
Please update soon! It's a great story and although I never liked the chirteen pairing this is good
CinnamonKiss chapter 16 . 9/6/2010
I lovelovelove this story. It's getting sooo good and that was an evil way to end the chapter. I want more please!
PaoHalliwell chapter 16 . 9/2/2010
great fic
piercesbitch chapter 16 . 7/28/2010
Okay, I just caught up on all these chapters, and lemme say, I love your fic. It's really great, on of the best I've read. You should update soon so I can read more. xP
AlexisSophia chapter 16 . 7/18/2010
I'm loving this story! I can't wait to see if Claire is Thirteens daughter or not