Reviews for Evil Prevails
Laurie Jupiter chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
You have a way with detail and description, and the imagery you evoke in this piece is just horrific. The vivid description of the abuse and the pain that Leena suffered had me cringing.

I did have a bit of trouble following the story though, and some of it was rough around the edges. Although your idea is very intriguing, I would recommend editing just a bit more because there were times when I was just confused and I wasn't sure what you were trying to portray.
Jasper B chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I feel very mixed about this. You have a nice concept, but made things really weird, have really odd syntax and grammar errors, and while you quoted Murmaider I, one of my favorite songs of all time, you didn't exactly do it correctly. So, good plan that sorta fell through. If you edited and proofread it, it would probably be a story I'd love.
lovelylinda chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
O.o terrible... terribly good. your style is fantastic! this was one of the darkest stories i ever read. i only giggled at the mention of 'kate pancake' hehe xD. but i found the rest of it extremely tragic, sad and disturbing, but very good. it's sickening that the things that have happened to leena in your story really do happen in real life, disgusting humanity. leena is fourteen? maybe that was a little bit too much fiction, since it's best twist of the movie that leena is 33. but anyways you have amazing talent and obviously some psychatric knowledge ( soo interesting! ). GREAT JOOOOOB! poor leena, life is unfair :( i wish you the best for your next stories :)
ELO Family chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Hey! Again, great story! But could you please contiune?
TamaranEmpress chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
You say that Leena is not 33, yet Kate claims her as "A grown woman, I have proof" and she herself speaks with a very adult voice. Also, could you check out my Orphan fanfiction? It's crossover/Forrest Gump. Called the Innocence Can Never Last please review i like ur story wish i could be a good as author of u
blackmoonlilly chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Absolutely horrendous! But very well written, so very well written indeed! The horrible imagery made my toes curl. What a vast selection of vocabulary! I only wish to be half of a good writer like you, good job!
ELO Family chapter 1 . 5/23/2010

That was awesome, but still the horro of my life i had ever read before

A woman who rape!

How terrible
JMD Nelson chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Another Orphan fic! I was praying for another really well written story to come along! THIS was absolutely HORRIFIC! Great job, man! Super disturbing and all out ultra NASTY!