Reviews for Undisclosed Desires
Robin.D chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
that was good :):):):)
LikeYouBelieveInMe100 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Nice lol very pg lol but it was good! Nice job!
Jacob's Biggest Fan chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Have you ever considered writing this again from Jacob's point of view? I would really like to read that!
Jacob's Biggest Fan chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Oh my God! This was awesome! This is SO how it should have happened in the book and movie! Great job!
RunWithJacobBlack chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
That was intense and hot! Well done!
mirandakane89 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I liked Bella's decision and how demanding Jacob got with her.
Stargazer1364 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
This is an awesome story! D I'm glad Jake grew a pair. Oh, and I'm EXTREMELY glad that Bella choose right. )
mistressoflothlorien chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Loved this story! That's how eclipse should have ended! Great job!
Zapphe chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
that's very good. It's very consistent with S Meyer's style of writing. I like Jacob forced Bella to come clean with her feelings. Would you write a sequence with her telling Edward and finally get together with Jacob.
iris chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Best Jacob and Bella story, I have ever read! :)
jharv241 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Excellent one-shot enjoyed every minute of reading it. I'm wondering when they shared that kiss before the newborn fight did he imprint on her. I would have loved for this story to continue to read what happened when Bella came outside to meet Edward.
HallieAnna Lissette chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
OHMIGOODNESS! I have read about all of your stories and I believe I have found a new favorite author! This stroy was great and your others are wonderfull! :o) Keep up the work!

Forever,

Hallie
mrs obsolete account chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I've never read a Jake/Bella dry humping scene that was both erotic and romantic, but you nailed this one. It was amazing. Bella's indecisiveness is both irritating and endearing, especially since she really does melt and swoon in Jake's arms. I kind of wish I was her in this fic. Very passionate :) Belle
JJ Twi1ight chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
That was very well written great job. I easily think that you could turn this into an actual story if you wanted to add further chapters. If you decide to do that please let me know I would then add to favorites (I do not add single chapter stories to favorite, there are too many of them). Great Job.
tinynmia chapter 1 . 9/6/2010