Reviews for An Inked Affair
Hancock23 chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
Really cute! I like it.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Aw this was such a sweet one-shot. I enjoyed how their feelings changed throughout the letters and I am glad for the full version of Draco's final response.
KatieStylinson chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
ahhhhhhhhhhh this was amazing. at first i thought it was a long lost love and when it said about harry living in the house, i thought he had chosen ginny, but when i read draco and harry conversing i couldn't contain my squeals

it was amazing, i found no faults what so ever. extremely interesting, the time just flew by. wish i could have heard more of harry and draco at the end. if your thinking about drabbles or small one-shots, you should definately make one of them bickering at the very end, your extremely good at it. you manage to put both mocking and emotion into the words, which is an extremely good technique for writers. well done, i cant wait to read more of your work :)
no-id3243242 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Loved the story, usually not a huge fan of Drarry's but this was cute. Thanks for writing.
Dreaming Maya chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
hee! Draco said I love you! I HEARD IT! Okay - I'm done being annoying. This fic was hella hilarious!
Eternal Grey chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Loved it. Quite truly.
bookworm19065 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Cute story!
DesireSmiles chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
This is so cute! I loved it! I couldn't stop reading! Ahh, the love of letters...
Lumcer chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Well writen... I'm kind of disappointed it ended there. lol imagin Teddy never even noticed ha ha ha.

KCK-Lumcer

p.s. I never even thought about counting how many words there were in the second letter... just never crossed my mind... I guess I just figured I could trust the count and keep reading... Now i'm wondering how many did go back and count?
macdennischardee chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Haha your author's note? Um I laughed :) I loved the last line. Haha. It's so Malfoy.
OnlyForMalfoy chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Best letter story I've read, thanks for taking the time to write such a great fic!

If you ever choose to write a companion fic, saying what happened in the pubs and at Christmas for example, I'd love to read it.

Thanks again!
SoulSucker13 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I loves it, so cute 3
Jenni Bobby Ann chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
This? It's full of win.
I-Like-Pie-Too-Dean chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
This was cute, loved it:D
xnightmare'sxnightmarex chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
This was a cute story, I really enjoyed it. I like HPDM letter stories, they're so cute. I liked the way you showed their hatred morph into friendship and then their relationship, it was very well done. - By the way, was the "Well, it's Christmas and people take risks on Christmas." quote from Love Actually? XD