Reviews for Wait
scifichick07 chapter 5 . 10/30/2011
I love this drabble. I'm not one for this kind of fic but I do love Arnold and Helga sluff. Thanks for posting. :)
DannySamLover20 chapter 5 . 10/29/2011
wow! keep going!
DannySamLover20 chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
nice job! :)
suffering artist MD chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
stunning...just stunning. thank you. I'm at a lonely place in my life. this story gave me hope. thank you for that gift.

suffering Artist MD
pun acep chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
this is nice one also

keep writing :-bd
heylalaa chapter 4 . 6/22/2010
this is the best piece that i've ever read in this story. it's really sweeta dn cute and, really romantic. the way helga said she won't wait again because she already have arnold, it made me grin like an idiot. :)
heylalaa chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
typical helga. she said 'NO!' when all that she ever want to say to arnold is 'hell yes!'. really cute. it's really describe the realtionship between arnold-helga, with all the 'no! but wait i mean yes'. :)
heylalaa chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
aw, how cuteee! such a sweet drabble. love the interaction between helga and arnold here. and the 'you forgot your goodnight kiss' scene is really cuteeeee. :)
chocovic-chu chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
whoaa, the 1st hey arnold! fanfic vic ever read! and it's.. so.. cute, aw! XD

whereas vic never likes this weird couple! jyaaa!

uh, your fic make vic remember again about that cartoon on tv.. vic likes arnoldchan, vic dislikes helgapyon.. cuz they would not be a perfect couple!

but well, vic likes helgapyon's power to not give up her loves toward that pop hand.. hehe..

so, when will the next chappie, vicchin?
Haruki Karayuki D chapter 4 . 6/9/2010
So fluffy, so cute. So nicee.

Wew. I love this drabble, really. Short and very, very, very fluffy .

How you came up with such a fluffy idea? *puppy-eyes*
ilyenamylove chapter 4 . 5/13/2010
aww me gusta! just like arnold to give her his scarf.
Sandra Strickland chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
promising
angie93 chapter 4 . 5/12/2010
awwwww, hey but why he walked away before? hahhaa ;D
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 4 . 5/12/2010
Excellent lines here.

Keep the good writing.
Jadeykins chapter 4 . 5/12/2010
Awwww that was so cute! :D

I really loved that! :D