Reviews for Domestic Disturbance
Please finish this!
aschardein chapter 12 . 1/25
Oh wow! You can't just leave this big cliffhanger! Please tell me you added to this? If so, send it my way. Please.
What you can't stop now I'm like turned on and. I hate you. You need to finish this
AnnElio44 chapter 12 . 11/19/2013
Please finish this story. HOT!
BensonForever99 chapter 12 . 10/18/2013
OMFG WHY DIDNT YOU FINISH THIS
Guest chapter 12 . 10/12/2013
U need to continue this one
Guest chapter 12 . 8/22/2013
Oh my goodness, that was a crazy story but I cannot believe you didn't finish it. Please add to this story, loved it. Thanks for posting.
Frannielloyd chapter 12 . 7/9/2013
Wow. What a great story. To bad that it ended here. Wish there was more. Thanks for writing. Would love a sequel to continue.
guest chapter 12 . 2/28/2013
probably a long time ago, but please update!
PushTheButtton chapter 12 . 1/27/2013
Oh wow... this is different but very unf-tastic. A little sad this won't be continued apparently since it has complete. Oh wells. It was fun while it lasted. ;)
storylover562 chapter 12 . 1/8/2013
Ok I know this has not been updated in a long time and show as completed, but would love to see what happens next. Please.
DefyingGravity36 chapter 12 . 12/19/2012
Is this story going to have anymore updates?
Guest chapter 12 . 11/27/2012
This was Hot!Awesome job!Please update ASAP!E/O FOREVAAAAAAAAA!
svulover96 chapter 12 . 11/10/2012
What happened I need a ending xx
MightyMiaBoo chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I really hope you guys can get together and finish this fic, because it's really awesome so far. I've been enjoying it so much! Normally, it would be hard for me to picture El and Liv having sex in front of an audience, but this story is so well written that I can easily suspend disbelief. Your writing of the characters is so spot-on that I found myself totally accepting the fact that they had sex in front of someone else not just once, but THREE times (go E/O!)! Crossing my fingers that you all can tie up the loose ends in this sexy/hot, romantic, suspenseful masterpiece! :-)