Reviews for Hell Hound
deathwearsblack chapter 4 . 3/7
Please update when you can.
alexiamrogers chapter 4 . 11/17/2018
Plz update this is really good and I want to know what happens next
RandomReader chapter 4 . 12/22/2017
Ooooooooh! Liz got called a bitch, what will happen next?
Please update soon if it is okay. _
billiefrog51 chapter 4 . 2/24/2017
You're back! YAY! Can't wait to read more!
KaiaRenkin chapter 4 . 11/15/2016
Can't wait for the next update XD!
Sam chapter 4 . 8/5/2016
Loving this story! It has nice flow and the pacing is great, it makes me want just that little bit more. Honestly, the chapter ending is slowly killing me, but un the best way. Hope you have more coming soon!
QueenCandy chapter 4 . 5/8/2016
I really hope you haven't abandoned this story. Its so good. I hope you update soon
QueenCandy chapter 4 . 5/8/2016
ryu433 chapter 4 . 5/8/2016
Oh thank god and update. I was scared that this fic was abandoned. Glad to know it's not. hope the next chapter doesn't take as long.
Peya Luna chapter 4 . 3/17/2016
yup, liz totally acted like a b*tch there, im suprised red called her on it though - thats promising. and that a#hole newbie has to be something REALLY freaky if he sets off both reds and puppys instincts like that...
CoolerTHEMANPLZ chapter 4 . 2/22/2016
I love this chapter and I can't wait to see what happens in the update. I'm pretty sure some shit goes down though, oh man, Liz and HB might even duke it out(as far as I know, I'm only speculating at this point). However, I'll just have to wait till the next update to know for sure. Until the next time, keep up the good work! )
arlena.ferrell chapter 4 . 2/21/2016
UPDATE! I love this fic.
Zimzir chapter 4 . 2/15/2016
Omg i love this story so far. Its great! Please please please update soon! I'm dying to find out what happens next! It's literally killing me! You don't want me to die do you?!
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 4 . 2/1/2016
Is the cadet possibly a demon in secret?
Feisty Warrior Gunner chapter 3 . 9/16/2015
Awe that is cute for Hellboy to put John to bed.
I love this story and hope for another update please.