Reviews for Existence and Essence
marauder-fangirl chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
That was great! Enjoyed every minute of it!
Erikajo chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
AJ~

I love this story SO much. I enjoyed reading it from BPoV. Looking forward to more :)

~ej
katlyn cullen chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Simplemente hermoso amiga es simnplemente hermoso estar en esa cabecita torcida de Bella ;)
PurpleMatter chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
It's actually kind of a relief to hear that Bella isn't an idiot, she DID know there was something strange about him from the start. In the most Bella way possible. :]
luv my vamp chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Oh I liked this from Bella's POV! Are you going to go ahead with hte story from her POV? I hope so! I really love this Edward, so lonely and unsure about everything. Thanks for writing.
blueeyes11354 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I think Bonne Foi is just awesome and didn't need Bella's POV but this is a nice bonus. :) I'm going to have to go back and read Edward's side again.
PNW Luna chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Hm Vampire MoJo and multiple Os. Thank you for Bella's POV, it was unexpected and very much appreciated.

Regards, PNW Luna
akjamma chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
wow this is amazing !
eyes 4 edward only chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
that was so good. I love being in bella's head. I cant wait to read more.
Edward's Eternal chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
excellent Bella POV

If you decide to continue with it I will be waiting !

Your writing is wonderful... no matter the POV !
ShantiSmurf chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Wow this was quite a treat! Honestly I think I'm more engaged with the idea of a BPOV of Bonne Foi than an EPOV of Only Human, although they're both in my top five favorite fics ever, so more of each is more than welcome!
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
OMG! I can't believe you are doing this. How do you have time for anything else? This was excellent. Write another chapter, please. I would love to get a close look at Bella's perspective throughout the whole story...like when she figures out what Edward is...I'm sure she has her suspicions for a while beforehand.

Well done!

TMoT
ecxe chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
i really like bella's pov.:)
Walker77 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
very intersting from bella POV that was really good
SandytheSandstorm chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Girl, that was amazing. I am going to read Edward's version again. But you knew you would definitely have that effect on people. I loved the story from his POV, but Bella's adds a whole other realm.

Loved it. Thanks for doing her POV it's going to be really good.

Sandy