Reviews for Existence and Essence
Salix caprea chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Aw, that made me want to start re-reading Bonne Foi once again! I really enjoyed reading Bella's POV and seeing Edward through her eyes.

Thank you for writing!
RosaBella75 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010

I love how insynch their thoughts were even as they were quite disperate. I'm really looking forward to more from her, since her perspective is so different than Edward anticipates.

Thanks so much for putting this up for auction and to the auction for sharing it with us!

Thanks for writing!
cinemapersians chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Really good BPOV! Boy, she's braver than I would have been. I did find myself wondering what happened to her pile of books though! LOL
marauder-fangirl chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
That was great! Enjoyed every minute of it!
Erikajo chapter 1 . 4/14/2010

I love this story SO much. I enjoyed reading it from BPoV. Looking forward to more :)

katlyn cullen chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Simplemente hermoso amiga es simnplemente hermoso estar en esa cabecita torcida de Bella ;)
PurpleMatter chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
It's actually kind of a relief to hear that Bella isn't an idiot, she DID know there was something strange about him from the start. In the most Bella way possible. :]
luv my vamp chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Oh I liked this from Bella's POV! Are you going to go ahead with hte story from her POV? I hope so! I really love this Edward, so lonely and unsure about everything. Thanks for writing.
blueeyes11354 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I think Bonne Foi is just awesome and didn't need Bella's POV but this is a nice bonus. :) I'm going to have to go back and read Edward's side again.
PNW Luna chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Hm Vampire MoJo and multiple Os. Thank you for Bella's POV, it was unexpected and very much appreciated.

Regards, PNW Luna
akjamma chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
wow this is amazing !
eyes 4 edward only chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
that was so good. I love being in bella's head. I cant wait to read more.
Edward's Eternal chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
excellent Bella POV

If you decide to continue with it I will be waiting !

Your writing is wonderful... no matter the POV !
ShantiSmurf chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Wow this was quite a treat! Honestly I think I'm more engaged with the idea of a BPOV of Bonne Foi than an EPOV of Only Human, although they're both in my top five favorite fics ever, so more of each is more than welcome!
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
OMG! I can't believe you are doing this. How do you have time for anything else? This was excellent. Write another chapter, please. I would love to get a close look at Bella's perspective throughout the whole when she figures out what Edward is...I'm sure she has her suspicions for a while beforehand.

Well done!