Reviews for Existence and Essence
MyHubbyIsATwilightWidow chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
It's nice to hear her perspective. Of course she would notice the cold - hadn't really thought about that. I'm just so glad you're back to working on Bonne Foi - I've been missing it. I love how your Edward turned to animals on his own rather than as a result of Carlisle. Somehow it makes him seem stronger.
bklover08 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
This was lush and delightful! and yeah, from Bella's POV there are different aspects to consider! Thanks for this one! ;)
saraamin chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
wow liked this very much ;D thank you for writing from her pov and i hope after BF gets complete you can write this one too the full story.

something sad is that i dont remember so much about the prologue from BF : but i think i remember the book discussion and the last scene with them having sex haha lol

thank you once again and have a great Wednesday : )
Hoshihime08 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Amazing! I've been reading Bonne Foi for awhile, and love it. It's awesome to read it from Bella's POV, to see what's going on in her head if you will. I really hope you continue on with this story :)
BelleDean chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Beautiful first glimpse at B's POV. Great Chapter.
naelany chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Very interesting seeing her perspective. Can't wait to see more
jaybunzy0 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
i always wondered what was going on through bellas head. seems like edward read her emotions pretty good.
crmcneill chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Excellent. It'd be very interesting to see you continue this.
Sare Liz chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I am stunned. Do you realize you've just raised the bar of expectation by putting Bella's POV out there in the Universe?

Oh, but it's good. It's so good. :) Thank you.
princessnerra chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I loved Bella's POV. It's good to get another side of the story.
Ivygirl702 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Wow. Bella is a wordy little thing, but I like it. I like her. She should be a lot of fun to read.

Favorite line: "If he was some creepy stalker-slash-serial-killer, my full name was probably enough to get him all the information he needed to break into my room and murder me in my sleep."

Thanks for this!
hippie starr chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
That was great. I loved reading it from BPOV. You knew she *had* to be able to tell that there was something *different* about him. But it was nice to hear her internalizing it all. Now I want to go back a reread EPOV so I can compare them.

Cant wait for more!
treasurecoast chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Wow – I love BPOV and getting inside Bella’s head. In AU I usually prefer EPOV, but I really enjoyed her thoughts in E&E. She was so very perceptive in noticing the things that were “off” about him, and I loved the conflict between her reasoning and the draw she feels for him – which even the fact that she’s aware of his inhuman qualities can’t stop. Also liked her compassion for him and that she can sense there’s more to him than his cold, hard eyes would indicate. Enjoyed their discussion on Camus even more from BPOV.

And the sex was just as intense as EPOV – w/o the tension of his thoughts on whether he was going to make a meal of her … but you get to see more of her insecurities and vulnerability. Her claim to always have wanted someone to look after her is funny given how much grief she gives present day Edward over attempting to do just that.

Bella has an intelligent and interesting perspective, so I’m hoping you’re inclined to write BPOV for the entire story. And thanks to Elizabethan for this first ch.
Bammers chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
loved it very much thanks for sharing...
theorange3 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
How cool is this! thanks for spending so much of your time writing it is really appreciated!
221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »