Reviews for Existence and Essence
Sare Liz chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I am stunned. Do you realize you've just raised the bar of expectation by putting Bella's POV out there in the Universe?

Oh, but it's good. It's so good. :) Thank you.
princessnerra chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I loved Bella's POV. It's good to get another side of the story.
Ivygirl702 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Wow. Bella is a wordy little thing, but I like it. I like her. She should be a lot of fun to read.

Favorite line: "If he was some creepy stalker-slash-serial-killer, my full name was probably enough to get him all the information he needed to break into my room and murder me in my sleep."

Thanks for this!
hippie starr chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
That was great. I loved reading it from BPOV. You knew she *had* to be able to tell that there was something *different* about him. But it was nice to hear her internalizing it all. Now I want to go back a reread EPOV so I can compare them.

Cant wait for more!
treasurecoast chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Wow – I love BPOV and getting inside Bella’s head. In AU I usually prefer EPOV, but I really enjoyed her thoughts in E&E. She was so very perceptive in noticing the things that were “off” about him, and I loved the conflict between her reasoning and the draw she feels for him – which even the fact that she’s aware of his inhuman qualities can’t stop. Also liked her compassion for him and that she can sense there’s more to him than his cold, hard eyes would indicate. Enjoyed their discussion on Camus even more from BPOV.

And the sex was just as intense as EPOV – w/o the tension of his thoughts on whether he was going to make a meal of her … but you get to see more of her insecurities and vulnerability. Her claim to always have wanted someone to look after her is funny given how much grief she gives present day Edward over attempting to do just that.

Bella has an intelligent and interesting perspective, so I’m hoping you’re inclined to write BPOV for the entire story. And thanks to Elizabethan for this first ch.
Bammers chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
loved it very much thanks for sharing...
theorange3 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
How cool is this! thanks for spending so much of your time writing it is really appreciated!
LADARTHA chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I ALWAYS ENJOY READING STORIES FROM BOTH EDWARD'S AND BELLA'S POV. THANK YOU FOR DOING THIS.
soobliette chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Pleasantly surprised to find this companion piece to Bonne Foi. It was wonderful to see how perceptive Bella was on that first night:

"He seemed sincere, but there was just something off about him. Something strange."

Nice use of canon as well:

"I'd been on only one date in my life – an awful evening at the movies that ended with Mike Newton vomiting in the bathroom and me sitting in the theater alone."

Looking forward to more. Thanks!
AnjieNet chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Thanks for posting. I enjoyed learning what was going through Bella's mind, that she knew Edward was different but it really didn't matter as she was too drawn to him to be able to attempt to leave, even if he'd let her go. Looking forward to reading more.
cvds chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
LOVED it:) Looking forward to more after Bonne Foi is done:)
AzraCullen chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
First to review!

Dude- wow. To read it from her perspective is amazing. I love how she reads his face and his eyes the whole time.

Seriously, cant wait for more.
kitkat681 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Great companion piece. Love Bella!
ECis4Me chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Love it! Looking forward to following along. ;)
Thats-So-Alex chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I always like seeing both points of view. Bella defiantly has a lot to say though.

Loved it, :)