Reviews for Existence and Essence
theorange3 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
How cool is this! thanks for spending so much of your time writing it is really appreciated!
LADARTHA chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I ALWAYS ENJOY READING STORIES FROM BOTH EDWARD'S AND BELLA'S POV. THANK YOU FOR DOING THIS.
soobliette chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Pleasantly surprised to find this companion piece to Bonne Foi. It was wonderful to see how perceptive Bella was on that first night:

"He seemed sincere, but there was just something off about him. Something strange."

Nice use of canon as well:

"I'd been on only one date in my life – an awful evening at the movies that ended with Mike Newton vomiting in the bathroom and me sitting in the theater alone."

Looking forward to more. Thanks!
AnjieNet chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Thanks for posting. I enjoyed learning what was going through Bella's mind, that she knew Edward was different but it really didn't matter as she was too drawn to him to be able to attempt to leave, even if he'd let her go. Looking forward to reading more.
cvds chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
LOVED it:) Looking forward to more after Bonne Foi is done:)
AzraCullen chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
First to review!

Dude- wow. To read it from her perspective is amazing. I love how she reads his face and his eyes the whole time.

Seriously, cant wait for more.
kitkat681 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Great companion piece. Love Bella!
ECis4Me chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Love it! Looking forward to following along. ;)
Thats-So-Alex chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I always like seeing both points of view. Bella defiantly has a lot to say though.

Loved it, :)
amymorgan chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Very nice - in stark contrast.
LskNH chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Wow, are you going to do the entire story! This is great!
IcarusToSun chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Gosh! Loved it! Thank you so much for giving us Bella's perspective of that fateful night! Perfection!
222 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15