Reviews for Existence and Essence
MoCullen chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Fliberty chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Thanks for this.

It provides an interesting insight into Bella's reasons for going with Edward the night they met and how her mind reacted to the threat of James and the big werewolf reveal :-)
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
So descriptive and intriguing. Wish the one, one night stand I had was like that!
sanutazwrites chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
loved it! i'm glad u r going to make this Bella 's POV .. I CANT WAIT TO READ MORE
Rebadams7 chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Here's hoping you do more with this pov
R
Emmii chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
Loved it :) Bonne Foi was a great story to read and EaE is interesting take from Bellas POV. Thank you for sharing it :)
1853kaz chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
I did! Thank you! And thank you for your productivity.. Amazing volume and commitment, but no less quality. Always a pleasure. :)
hearts1977 chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
very interesting
xiolajane chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
lovely- hope you do the whole thing
La'ienth chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
I love how Bella is more concerned about others' security than her own. So typical! Thank you for this chapter.
La'ienth chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I was really interesting to read their first meeting from Bella point of vue. How sad and solitary she perceived him to be. And how screwed are her survival instincts :p (I can't convince myself that he is NOT the serial killer, but I don't care ')

Thank you for this chapter, I enjoyed it.
Rawr Ashley Rae chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
What I want to read this the thanksgiving weekend and the trip to see her mom and I think I might be good:)
edwards-girl-4-ever chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
Another great look into Bella's mind
stephi910 chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
just discovered these outtakes...really enjoyed reading them, hope you write some more in the future!
amanda chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
oh please go all the way with this story. I NEED MORE.
220 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »