Reviews for Existence and Essence
hearts1977 chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
very interesting
xiolajane chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
lovely- hope you do the whole thing
La'ienth chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
I love how Bella is more concerned about others' security than her own. So typical! Thank you for this chapter.
La'ienth chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I was really interesting to read their first meeting from Bella point of vue. How sad and solitary she perceived him to be. And how screwed are her survival instincts :p (I can't convince myself that he is NOT the serial killer, but I don't care ')

Thank you for this chapter, I enjoyed it.
Rawr Olivia Grace chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
What I want to read this the thanksgiving weekend and the trip to see her mom and I think I might be good:)
edwards-girl-4-ever chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
Another great look into Bella's mind
stephi910 chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
just discovered these outtakes...really enjoyed reading them, hope you write some more in the future!
amanda chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
oh please go all the way with this story. I NEED MORE.
zeeber chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
Vampires were making me go batty, clearly. One of the best lines I've read...made me laugh out loud!

Love this point of view, and I love the original story Bonne Foi...

As always, thank you for your words...Brenda
Kapriiwhoosh chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Of course I enjoyed it :)
BethMasenCullen chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Great chapter! I love when Bella is in seduction mode!
wallacelv chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
Great job with this POV. I appreciated every word you share.
BethMasenCullen chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Loved it!
wallacelv chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
The chapter drives me to read Edward's POV. Great job.
london spam chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
This was a hot, sexy, funny, and intense glimpse into Bella's mind. I look forward to reading her version, especially the parts in the beginng where EPOV is so dense about what he feels and acts purely on what he rationalizes is best for his sexual needs. That was so funny when reading his version and I'm looking forward to how Bella saw those same events.
213 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »