Reviews for Existence and Essence
tds88 chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
Ooo I can't wait to get to see more of Bella's POV. While reading Bonne Foi I kept wondering what Bella was thinking at different points in the story. Even if it only turned out to become more of select sections of Bonne Foi that were told in BPOV I would love to read it.
Dulcinea21bella chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
SOOOO good!
xIGiveUpx chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
I loved this outtake. Enjoyed Bella's POV immensely. Thank you!
Edward's Eternal chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
excellent !
they call me red chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
I have to admit I thought you had abandoned this all together. It was a pleasant surprise to see it updated. I expected it to be a chapter per chapter point of view story but I have to admit I sort of like that it so far isn't. In some ways the point of view stories can be just the same old same old rehashed. Maybe you should stick with a skip around. But for whatever it's worth, I liked this chapter.
rjh1960 chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
Loved the peek into Bella's mind. Alway thrilled when you post anything.
eyes 4 edward only chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
I really enjoyed seeing this story through Bella's mind. Thanks for posting.
Rainransom chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
Thanks for the peek in Bella's mind.. I'm always bugging you since I found this story and I'm loving it so much in EPOV the most, but I find that I really really like Bella's to so go for it when you can and I will keep watching for u.. until then thanks for now!
Gennell chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
The difference in Bella from chapter 1 to this chapter is amazing. She has gone from young, naieve, lonely and overwhelmed to self-assured and confident it seems. Edward has been really good for her. She still has her compassion and enough of her innocence to still blush and worry about improprieties. She seems happy, worried about everybody, but really happy. I enjoyed this.
TeamKStewRPattz chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
Oh SO great

I just LOVE ur stories&the great thing is that

we could have another great one if u continue this one

which for I think all ur fans would be just AWESOME

:DD LOVE it!
amymorgan chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
I definitely like her viewpoint of the smexing. Vampire c**k is magically perfect in Bella's world. It absolutely makes me grin ear-to-ear at the thought of it. I love your Carlisle, too.

Thank you! Priviet muzhe.
AmeliaCullen1 chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
I of course loved the outtake and want to thank you again for writing it.
Robward17 chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
My FAV stories are the ones that give both POV so yeah...I'm loving this! And hoping you'll continue? :) Linda
polyphany chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
Love it!
Hahny chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
Thanks for sharing this with all of us.

I always love to see a story from more than one POV. I hope you do decide to continue with Bella's side of the story.
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »