Reviews for To Give Himself
Another observer of the world chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I like this story !
Saki-chan chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
That sure was cute hope to read more next time
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Awwww, so wonderful.
IvyMcAllister chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
So sweet! "He felt his partner flich, draw in a sharp breath, then slowly relax again." Wahile I can't say exactly why, I really love that bit. It's just so *perfect.*

Brava! :)
YurumiNotto chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
This. is going to be my most favorite.

I've never really read it though but...I'm going to plan to, I'll buy me some volume of that manga. for some reasons it's telling me to read it.

I don't wanna collect all of them though so...can you suggest me any volume that well you know, asides from Vol. 10?
Flying Schnitzel chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
...

I love you. I seriously love you for this piece of work ;;

Okay, I've read all the volumes up to vol. 18 & seen the raws up to vol. 22, yet I have to say I DO SO WISH FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO HAPPEN TAT

And I thank you from the bottom of my heart for portaying this like it really could have happened since most of the SD ffs out there are overly sappy and cheesy _

I like realistic stories which could have been an extra chapter in the real manga but sadly it's something you don't find often

But I don't blame anyone for not being able to portray the characters like they are in the manga - it's real hard, I know that :

All in all, what I wanted to say was: WELL DONE. It's a really nice work 3
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
This was cute!I read 9 last week can't wait for 10!
Mayuzu chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I really really really love your fic. The way you describe Chigusa from Rakan's POV is really beautiful. Hoping to read more fic from you _
Yuuri-nyan chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
WHAT! THERES A VOLUME 10 OF SILVER DIAMOND! I DIDNT KNOW THAT! OH! sorry...big fan of the manga...anyway, I loved your story. It was awesome!
SnowyPrecipicelazy to log in chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Haha I did an unprofessional translation of Volume 10 and those were the exact lines I used! (:

Anyway, I really liked this. Short and sweet. (:
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
...Okay, so I haven't read volume ten yet, so I might have ruined it for myself, but I could not care less right now. So cute! This was so cute, and it just made me want to read Silver Diamond right bloody now! Nicely done. The ending is especially cute, about Chigusa being a person and all that. Ahh, I love it.
ImPALEd chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
LOVED the oneshot, I hope you continue to write for this fandom, I really enjoyed the writing from Rakan's point of view!
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I wish I knew what was in volume 10 DX

Anyway, what a cute little one-shot. I love the maturity and growth that Rakan is showing, actually admitting that he wants Chigusa. Took him long enough.

Awesome fic _
Taneya chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
You're right, volume 10 IS a dang good volume. Just wait until you read 17 and 18! Aw! (In both the so adorable and the tragic way.) I like your representation of Rakan, but I don't think Chigusa would have given Rakan any time to change his mind after asking to sleep with him. After all, Chigusa admitted to not waiting for Rakan to change his mind about coming to the other world. Chigusa probably would have pulled him under the...quilt...the moment Rakan said he wanted to sleep there. Heh heh.

By the way, I don't remember Chigusa saying "I want to give myself to you," in volume 10. Of course, I can't understand all of the Japanese perfectly, and it's been a little while since I read that one, but where did this happen?

Despite my nit-picking, I love this story and how sweet it is. It's nice when Rakan is assertive, like he is in volume 14 (might have been 15). Hoo boy. One of our dear prince's finest moments. Plus he's just come from the bath, so he's dripping wet and in a loose robe. Ufu fu fu...

Anyway, love the story. It's always good to see more Silver Diamond work.
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Moral: Rakan is a perv. XP And oddly possessive. But me likey. YE GAWDS TEH FLUFFIES. It makes me heart these two mmore than my brain should be able to handle right now. You were right... this was very sweet. :DD I enjoyed their cuteness very much. *brain esplodes*