Reviews for The Purple Eradicator
Prince Kyle Lancer chapter 11 . 6/28/2014
Hope the sequel's awesome!
sky-fei chapter 11 . 8/9/2013
I enjoyed this very much...maybe a bit melodramatic at times, but in a good way :)
tray125 chapter 11 . 10/18/2012
awesome
omega green chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
i just discovered your story after reading omega kid and your story is mist's erection joke was funny, LOL!
damien chapter 11 . 7/3/2011
loved it!

liked the fact you did'nt make Chris's and Penny's relationship corny, and the fact Penny was English

(you can take the girl out of England but never take away her tea!)

Can't wait to read the Purple Eradicater 2 (cool superhero name by the way :)

hope it's as amazing as this one :) :) :)
DefectedDegenerate chapter 11 . 5/10/2011
One of the very best stories I've read in awhile. I loved how the ending was twisted instead of happy. I will definately read the rest of the series. Awesome job you have wonderful writing skills.
Vaako chapter 11 . 3/23/2011
I actually enjoyed this story :D
KeBz0 chapter 11 . 8/24/2010
ooohhhh this was really good! time to check out numba tew!
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
the only problem I have with this story is Penny. She just seems like such a Mary Sue
Rurrlock-God of Power chapter 11 . 6/15/2010
A very good story, I really like Purple Eradicator, awesome work. Can't wait to read the sequel
D4RKR4VEN chapter 11 . 5/15/2010
Hmm... Story wise I'd say it's well done, but not a masterpiece. Note that I'm reviewing the entire fanfic now, not just a single chapter. There were still problems with tenses and punctuations, you know, general rules in the English language that you offended. Also, sometimes I couldn't tell who was talking as there was a lack of indication, particularly in this last chapter.

I like the story, but if I was asked if it could succeed Kick-Ass as an official sequel, I'd have to say no. But still, like I said, it's pretty well done and it would speak volumes of your patience, resilience and skill as a writer.
The Heroine With 1000 Faces chapter 11 . 5/13/2010
OMG what a thrilling finale! I know I was as terrified as Penny-perhaps even more so! I think it will be interesting to see her as a cop in training, trying to start a new life. Victoria, you are FABULOUS :)
Coconaur chapter 11 . 5/11/2010
Sequel sooon, right? Lol love you, can't wait for more!
girlgenius chapter 11 . 5/10/2010
I love this story. You really captured the differences in Chris'/ Red Mist's personalities. But, I hope there is some Penny/Chris action. I like them as a couple very much. Dave doesn't deserve her, she's too edge and bad ass for him.
Aleines chapter 11 . 5/10/2010
OMG that was soooooo good! i cant wait 2 read the sequel! keep up the good work!