Reviews for A Plus
SasukeU16 chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
I love this SasoDei fic. It was truly amazing, I loved every second of it, funny at the end Sakura being an idiot lol.
Ludmila-Chan chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
Oh Sakura always play the bitchy bitch, I wonder why

A cute story and romantic make-love scene :3
AlixNight chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
I'd like to start off by saying I can't believe you don't have more reviews! This story is much better then a lot of the other SasoDei stories out there, writing-wise. I actually got so caught up in the story that during he snuggling scene in front of the fireplace, I was thinking about how nice Sasori treats Dei and wishing I had a cute relationship like that. The only flaw in there is that Sasori is a bit OOC but I don't mind because every writer can take their own liberty with characters and this story wouldn't be as cute without it. Before I forget, you should check what Sakura says to Sasori in the last chapter. I can't remember the exact wording but the grammar in really bad in there, probably because you changed the sentence but missed something. I really wish you would go on with this story, I find it absolutely adorable and I think you could do a lot with it. I could imagine Sasori at Dei's graduation and the "gift" he'd give him afterwards and what would happen if they stayed together after college and Dei got to live with him. I know that Dei said it was the last time (lies) but I bet it'd be fun watching Sasori get over his ego and finally convince the blond that his emotions are genuine and that he actually does love him. I could imagine all the fun experiences incorporating the rest of the Akatsuki along (either through Dei or Sasori's connections) and they having them all meet each other and being friends. I can just imagine all the crazy fun that would ensue. My point: please consider continuing with this story and not labeling it complete. It has so much potential to be more than this!
Mizuki chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Love it :D
Russian Roulette 506 chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
If you make a sequal to this is swear I will review all of your stories! This was soooooo good?
SilverMajix chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
ROFL! I re-read the last part I don't know how many times! That's so freakin funny xD I LOVED it though... I've actually always liked the idea of Dei being Sasori's student and them getting together and everything, although this is actually the only one i've found [
Happii Haden chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
hahaha da pink-haired bitch loses X3 (hellz yah)
kariuchiha19 chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
epic!lol!saskura is so retarded! the sasodeiness!XD
DeeaE chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
love this storyyyyy!
AkatsukiMemberWoolfy chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
Lolz XD I laughed when the bitch figured out Dei was Deidara XD

I didnt know there was gonna be a sequal! But happy there is X3

Lolz XD I like winter as well O

Dei can never get over Sasori X3
black55widow chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
I am glad you decided to add to the story.
Blood Drenched Scorpion chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
Haha, Sasodei FTW! I knew that blonde could not resist falling for Sasori, I mean, come on. Who would resist a charming, hot, calm teacher? Lol, Sakura got owned by a girl named 'dei', could she be more stupid? XD
Posion Ivy chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
wiiiiiiiii ! you finished it

good to see it ahs a happy ending! thanks for continuing and keep on wirtting youre just amazing

La venenosa
shadowdolls chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
aawww this was sweet
CYRA1104 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Actually the word that means puppy love or crushing on someone is actually INFATUATION. Sasori really is fit to be a teacher. I love it! X"3 I'm a major SasoDei fan so I hope you do more stories, un~ 3 Arigato for sharing your "artwork"!