Reviews for The Way I Loved You
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
your idea was remarkable, although it was terribly executed. the story had awful plot and character development. perhaps take a writing class and tackle this again, this story could have been so much better.
GodricLives chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
It was pretty good :) I liked how you made the theme a sort of love surpassing time and how emotions never go away and how they could still wait for the right time. The part that I didn't like was, despite the meaningful song choice, I can't really see the edge that is Godric as vampire. Godric is one of my favorite characters and his background is soo rich in imagination because he has lived for soo long and you can really let your imagination run wild in finding out what he's been through. The song is too whimsical for me and listening to the song while reading it was a bit odd and Disney-ish. Over all you did a really good job :) I hope you continue writing :)
lurline86 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Love it
Trubie8011 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
This is so sweet!
JClover4456 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I love True Blood so Im glad you wrote a Godric story. Hope to see more written about Godric. He is def one of the best vampires.
Hello chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Omgzz this iz aw-sum. luv it. Godric iz yumy.

pluz luv that song from selena gomez