Reviews for Spoils of war
Fairy of the Friz chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
BWAHAHAHAHA! You - and it -it's so - and the eyebrows! I love it!
LostFairyMantic chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
WTF was going on? XD Good lords that was funny! :D
tenebrae di oblio chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
oh this is brilliant! i was laughing by the end of that! can't wait to read some of your other fics
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Wait a minute, exactly what do you mean that Tatch couldn't walk and Vista had strange markings. My guess is that Marco had sex with a number of people (except Shanks, : don't ) and he was so... That they wanted more but usually I associate awesome in bed (for fanfics) with Ace, in Second Division Prohibitions, try it Ace claimed celibacy in a town and it appeared like doomsday had arrived. Lol, this is funny, especially when I reread( I understood everything the first time. It just doesn't hurt)
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Lol. Lololololol! My most fave part is when Zoro started treating Luffy like a puppy! I kept imagining that scene and all I can come up with made me scream like the crazy fangirl i am. The reactions to Nami's words of "female garments" was great. Law, you damn pervert. And well, I'm surprised that most men begged Luffy to teach them his secrets instead of killing him right there and then for having seen the most beautiful woman they seen.
Vehlika Clearskyes chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This is a very funny story and I compliment you on the humor. I kept thinking "Law is a bisexual pervert." Ya know, 'cause he and Luffy would've been naked and I like Luffy/Law. I kept thinking it would be awesome if Luffy "won" Law's clothes too, and starting an orgy was just Law being discreet, wanting Luffy to have his way with him. I enjoyed it very much!
lilyoftheval5 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Adorable.
Shiary chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
lol love this one.
KitChi chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
ROFL I swear I love this ending more that the manganime's

And what happens when Boa Hancock *does* meet Portgas D. Ace? *wink2* :p

I honestly don't see Trafalgar Law that way but lol Good take on his guy-ness when surrounded by a bunch of (later-naked) female warriors.. Law.. I didn't think you were like that at all! lol

Seriously.. Where's Bepo when all of that happened?
Sachiel Angelo chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
So what happens when Hancock meet Ace?
Summer Memory chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
that is a very funny piece of a story, and Law...oh, god, you just...(shakes head) and Luffy...(shakes head even more)

ahahaha, i like the way you manage to make the flow go smoothly and the comments in () also add the hilarity. i love it.

RobotInTheRoom chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Ha I loooove this story! It made me so happy especially in light of the latest episode (I think I might just wallow in a world of non-canon happiness where everyone lives). The idea of Law drooling while Luffy just is Luffy is freakin hilarious. Please tell me, did he get some?
VampireApple chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
That... was one of the funniest things I've ever read.

Oh Law...
Saiyura chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
okay so random so amusing and so screwed up. I had a hard time understanding it because, well lets just say it was too amusing and if I DID get it I'd be dead holding my sides with pure glee!

Good job
Ayame Tendou chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
You are too funny! Please make a second one of this.