Reviews for Anniversary
Lost.poet143 chapter 1 . 7/25
It was wonderful, please keep writing more smut!
Drarryloverforever95 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
love it!
AndrewStorm chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
oh man! after reading some of your stories the temp. in my room raised... phew! i have a question: do u ship harrry and draco?
Radishgirl36 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
*fans self* Not awful at all! You kept the right balance of emotion/sweetness and sexiness. Very nicely done. A few minor spelling/grammar errors but nothing big. Definitely keep writing smut scenes! You will only improve from here and this was quite hot ; )
Gloria Jackson chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
That was awesome!

I totally loved it :-D
YinKeket chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
uh a book where Sirius is reading. he really must want to make his lover to have one special night. lol to know end on the bold letters saying such things. lol James is making fun of Sirius. true James has a point by looking through the whole book before buying it. yay Lily is in the mix of things. Peter i don't like you any in here. sigh he is a rat for telling things that shouldn't be said. ah the best place to be The Room of Requirements. nice touch. ah Lily is the best for her dear friends. lol Remus and the cookies. he is very pleased. my my on Remus wanting his lover to take him. awwwwwwwwwwwww the whole thing was really cute and good work on it. keep up the good work and do your best.
gngrlvr1 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I need a cold shower too, that was so HOT! I almost had an orgasm right here at work, it was that hot.
braceface freak chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
That was AMAZING! Sensitive yet HOT all at once! LOVED IT!
random4ever chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
i fell 4 the trick. im ashamed 2 admit it but i did. glad i read the A/N! and i like an artistic remy. thats how i picture him. a drawer.
Laura Scofield chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I really liked this :D My only problem is that it feels a bit too long :P Aside from that, I love how you build up the excitment, and make me adore Remus and Sirius even more ;)
HPJellicleCat chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
W-O-W! HOOOOOOOOOOT!

That is like...mind-blowingly hot.

Woah, okay, give me a moment to reassemble my jumbled thoughts...

Okay, siriusly, that was amazing.

I think i'm dying right now!

How old are you, out of curiosity?

I think i'm too young to be reading so much smut but...whatever...

OKAY, so yes, very, VERY sexy.

OH! And as musicalsarelife mentioned, I loved "Peter because the little rat couldn't manage to keep one god damn secret even if his life depended on it,", I read that and thought to myself, "DAMN RIGHT!"

Anyway, I love your writing, you're very talented. )
Charity322 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I really liked the story; it was sweet and sexy.

Watch for a few spelling errors though and Flourish and Blotts is in Diagon Alley, not Hogsmeade.
applepieisworthit chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
really good story! nothing wrong with it... i LOVE remus and sirius pairings!
Kyrie Colors chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
You did fine! A few minor grammar mistakes, but other than that, I saw not a flaw. Keep it up and good luck with your future writings!
musicalsarelife chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
This was not awful. Sirius is pretty adorable with all his anniversary plans. Good job, Padfoot. And Remus is…well, just probably my favorite character in this series, period. And he's just so cute when he's so insecure, and then Sirius has to reassure him. Oh, Moony.

BTW, This part here, "Peter because the little rat couldn't manage to keep one god damn secret even if his life depended on it," almost made me cry with the foreshadowing. Don't know if you intended that, but it was brilliant.