Reviews for Stones
BlindWhitechapel chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
This is an older story, so I hope you don't mind getting another review so late in the day, so to speak; but this is beautiful.

Whitechapel
Guest chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
i love it
hineninja chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
This was such a beautiful story, and I love you for writing it.
TA Salmalin chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
I thought this was a beautiful story, though I also want to mention that I love Eric's song and thought it worked really well here. Vincent is just so messed up, but with Cid helping it looks like he might find his way out
Riley Lupin-Black chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
i loved this story, it is well written to the extent that it was emotional moving. It did not make me cry, but i have only cried when my mom was hurt, but i had to pause to be sure i didnt so i give you props for that. The song was very pleasant to listen to, i definantly plan to share it, as was reading your story. My favorite part was when Cid gave Vincent the stone, i was sad when this ended but i look forward to reading other of your works.
Pederz chapter 6 . 4/8/2011
This story is so beautiful, it took all my willpower not to taint it with obscene curses in a feeble attempt to express exactly how amazing it is. I've never read Vincent portrayed in this fashion before, and I love it. I love how the relationship between him and Cid relies on body language and symbols, it really turned out great.

I'm usually okay at writing reviews and the likes, but this time, I'm really struggling to find the words to describe just what a gorgeous feeling this story left me with, and for that I apologize.

I'm gonna check out the rest of your stuff now, I'm really looking forward to it!

Thank you for posting this incredible story!

Have a nice day!

Pederz.
ness valentine chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
You fic is beautiful, I can't stop crying...(this never happened to me before)... I love the way you portrayed them both: Cid is so caring and Vincent is simply heartbreaking...
HaruHaruGD chapter 6 . 9/25/2010
This is a very great story, and I love it very much! You are very great. :D
JiLLiBeanz chapter 6 . 9/16/2010
I'm crying, you're too good of an author! T_T

I truly love this story, it's so well written!
ChernobylKrigare chapter 6 . 6/3/2010
Wow. Never thought a story with no dialogue would hold my attention. Awesome, very original, well written, great flow. Thanks for posting! 3
Tristitia-The-Sin chapter 6 . 5/11/2010
This is really amazing. And just the right lenght too. I love it and your style which is quite unique. Best luck and 'till the next story :D
wingweever chapter 6 . 4/29/2010
This story was amazing, it was so REAL...and that song? i never heard but the first time i played it i sat there crying going "yup yup, Vincent Cid alright"
Lourdes23 chapter 6 . 4/25/2010
Wow... really. I mean WOW. This was probably my fave Valenwind ever. I never would have pictured Cid playing such a silent role, but somehow it fits.
Raphaella chapter 6 . 4/22/2010
Beautiful. Absolutely loved the way you handled this story. It glided along their events so smoothly, and you captured both characters wonderfully. I enjoyed this, I really did :) I hope that you might consider writing more.

Brilliant stuff, thanks for posting it.
Anne Voda Hijme chapter 6 . 4/19/2010
This is a beautiful ending. Vincent obviously has

trouble expressing his feelings, but did so quite

nicely. Love the story. Thanks for the great story.