Reviews for Jessica's Summer at Math Camp
Guest chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
keep writing I need to read what happens
Guest chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
screw damon i know he loves her but lucius and jessica BELONG together like...PB&J
Guest chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
Plz I vote for Lucius Plz let antasia be with Lucius
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Okay what should happen is Jessica and lucius get in a huge fight and damon ends up being a member of another clan who wants jessica and lucius and damon get into this huggggge fight with blood and stakes and then she picks lucius becuase she really loves him more...
Sara101 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Lucius of course! But he should have to work for it... and she should blow up on Lucius haha but Lucius definetly! and HURRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYY I AM LITERALLY DIEING WITHOUT YOUR WRITING!
Emma chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
Umm clifhanger and your really good!
rainy34 chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
PLZ can u really write more? i love ur chapters so much!
IRead2Much4eva chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
!
You must update now!
Don't leave me on a cliffhanger!
Please, please, please update soon...?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
HURRU UP AND PLZ WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER! i really cant wait
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
CAN U PLZ WRITE MORE? I LOVE YOUR FANFICTION! JUST MAKE SURE JESSICA AND LUCIUS GET BACK TOGETHER!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
I LOVE YOUR STORY! IT IS AMAZING!
CAN U PLEASE CONTINUE IT AND I WAS JUST SUGGESTING THAT JESSICA SHOULD GO WITH LUCIUS!
Mrs. Frank Hardy chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
accept Lucius you, you...darn it. I shouldn't say that darn word.
VirginiaLyn chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
Why don't u update any more? I want moreeeee
SF06066 chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
What should happen is that it should get a little awkward. And Lucius tries to tell Jessica that he loves her and he tries to prove his love. Damon should say that Lucius never loved her and only wanted power. Then Lucius says that it was never true for some and Lucius back away from Jessica and they get into a huge vampire fight with violence and only one of them can win. But just before the fight get a little harsher and rougher, Jessica should get in the middle of the fight and stop them. She tells the that they can't fight each other without going through her first. Then they both explain themselfs to Jessica and have a loud arguement why Lucius left. But in the end Damon wins but Lucius will always keep a close eye on Jessica so she doesn't get hurt but he will also be keeping a very close eye on Damon so he doesn't hurt her.
SF06066 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I loved it! You should write more!