Reviews for Aladdin Blood trilogy Story 1:Bad Blood
Major144 chapter 31 . 10/20/2014
A great story with good pacing. The progression of Mozenrath and Aladdin going on an adventure was well done. Mozenrath and Sadria make a great couple. Great Job!
rocketman chapter 19 . 2/18/2014
I knew déjà would be trouble.
L.C. Lane chapter 32 . 12/9/2012
Hi there; I know you finished this well over a year ago, but I only read it today. Anyways, you did a really great job, actually. I was VERY relieved you kept the characters' pesonalities true to the tv, etc. and still made them plausible when the story shifted where Al/Moze were concerned. Thx a million for that; I can't stand it either when characters are OOC. Otherwise, the plot was great, had the right balance of action, dialogue, etc. Great work! Haven't looked for the sequel though; fully intend to read it though. Your writing style is fabulous; plz keep up the fab work ;)
Scorpion DOADA chapter 32 . 9/1/2012
Its an amazing story... Can't wait to read the next one...
Kakurosu chapter 32 . 7/30/2012
i tried reading this earlier but the first chapters confused me -
then i returned months later and read all the chapters -
i just finished 5 seconds ago or so and i like it -
and i would like to read more!
Tetraforce chapter 18 . 7/1/2011
Wow! That song doesn't even rhyme! :(
SailorEchoSong chapter 31 . 5/23/2011
I love your stories! It's 3 am and I'm still awake reading! I love that line at the very end

"You're the ruler of the black sands! If she makes a fool of you, vaporize her."

It cracked me up and I had to say... love your story, great writer, really intriging! Really funny!
Wraith Queen 500 chapter 32 . 4/18/2011
absolutly wonderful, i loved your story so much.
XamierTheNobody chapter 32 . 2/28/2011
D:

I thought it was going to be slash

Mozen and whatsherface isn't my cup of tea so i ignored all the hints and such. But the overall story was awesome!
snarky Beth chapter 32 . 2/22/2011
I’d be happy to read a sequel :) This story was interesting and fun to read. So, just let me know and I'll put you on my author alert.

Of course Saleen would want revenge! She’s a selfish, pain in the butt. I wonder what her evil plan is?

And yay for Moze/Sadira! :D
Carrie88 chapter 32 . 2/22/2011
This was such a good fic & you did such a good job with it. I definitely want to see the next instalment. Congratulations on finishing your story! :D
Amelie de Lorraine chapter 32 . 2/22/2011
Hey!

You should DEFINITELY write all that stuff and continue with a sequel! I would just die if you didn't. I really do love this story. And the last chapter was fantastic. I loved how the worms were talking to Sadira and made her pretty, and how the mamlucks asked her if she was the "queen" they'd been waiting for. That sure says a lot hee hee. And I liked how the worm was thinking about how Jasmine made a reference to Mozenrath resembling Aladdin but "would never tell her fiance'" (and you spell the masculine form with only one e and an accent aigu, and you spell the feminine form with two e's and an accent aigu (or acute accent, as we say in English). Just to let you know for future reference. I can't write it exactly right with this computer because it doesn't have all the keys). Anyway, I am soooo happy Mozenrath and Sadira are finally together. I can't wait to see Saleen more! It's gonna be hilarious! Thank you so much for writing this story. It was excellent!

Amelie de Lorraine chapter 30 . 2/16/2011
Hi!

What a great chapter! I loved the food fight at the beginning and Iago was hilarious! And I loved how you incorporated his New York/New England accent to his character. So good:) "I miss the comforts of the Palace! There are Mamluks everywhere!" That was absolutely my favorite quote! Just like Iago. Now, I have to say, though, that it seems a bit awkward that you're using a lot of British wording when this is an American television series. I mean, I know that you are British of course, but I don't think Aladdin, Jasmine, and Sadira would use words like "whilst" and "needn't". Mozenrath and Cassim might, but not the rest of the characters. It just sounds too formal. Anyway, I loved Hessa! I'm so glad to hear that Mozenrath and Sadira will actually get married! Yay! It must have been completely awkward for Mozenrath to meet his daughter. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would want a kid. Now, I'm a bit confused at how Destane was able to "create" Hessa/Destiny from four different people. Then again, he is Destane and could do anything, I suppose, but I'm having a bit of a hard time understanding. May I please have some clarification? Ha ha. I can't believe Mozenrath had a potential genie in his mists the entire time and didn't even realize it, but that's how it works. They spend all that time doing stuff for nothing! LOL! It was great. I can't wait to see more Mozenrath/Sadira moments, and of course, "Lady Gaga of Agrabah" aka Saleen:). Please update soon!

snarky Beth chapter 30 . 2/16/2011
MORE surprises? And this one takes the cake :D Hessa sure has a strange background. I always thought the Phasir/Mirage relationship was interesting. Wonder how Sadira will take the news she has a daughter with Moze?

I liked the 'genie of the ring' concept. I'd heard the writers of the Aladdin movie almost had a second genie, like the original tale. And love the irony of it being right under Moze's nose XD.
Amelie de Lorraine chapter 29 . 2/6/2011
Hi!

Good grief! I can't believe how rude and uncaring Rubith is! And she steals? Gosh! How awful! If I were Jasmine I'd have a heart attack. I hope she and Aladdin can straighten her out. I loved when Mozenrath burned Rasoul's hand! That was hilarious! I wonder where he took his dad and Iago and Xerxes? Probably back to the Black Sand. I noticed that Sadira didn't make an appearance in this chapter...hm. Maybe you just forgot to put her in? I know she was there, probably still oggling over Mozenrath. Anyway, great chapter! Please update soon! I can't wait to see more Mozy/Sadira stuff!