Reviews for The Final Fight
AmarantineOct.3'11 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
SasuNaru, no doubt.
luvthatangiex chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Sasunaru, to answer you question :)

This was absolutely stunning. So short and yet had so much to say. I usually never read fan fictions this short, but this one really made it through to my heart.I wish that the end of the is going to be something like this.

Great job
Just-Another-Fan-247 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
In my opinion, SasuNaru is better than SasuSaku. Just an opinion though.
Kappuchu09 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Hello!

Your story is so... I don’t know how to explain, but it is affecting. When I read The Final Fight, I felt lighter, more conformal, especially with everything that Kishimoto has done with the manga. The story is small, but gives a sense of the understanding. A feeling of plenitude, because we know that Sasuke will understand that all he needs is being with Naruto, because just Uzumaki can to medicate his broken heart. I honestly think very beautiful your fanfic. Congratulations \õ

Well, I’m Brazilian and admit: My English is sucks! But, I hope you have understood my review D: Hn… I was read your profile and… You’re of the United King, aren’t you? Wow, I know it may appear surreal and VERY interested, but… I and my friends are doing a school project about education in countries that speak English. And I would like to know, if you could answer some questions that my teacher asked? - If you don’t want, I understand D: But, if you want, you could add me on messenger? My messenger is here in my Fanfiction profile. Please, think about it *-*

Thank you for your attention and once again, congratulations on your fanfic, The Final Fight is very cute *-*

Kisses ;*
AspergianStoryteller chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I like SasuNaru better, but you decide.