Reviews for Scenes From a Sandwich Shop
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
Cute! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
I think I won't eat ham for a while. Good story though.
Whiskeyflips chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
This was wonderful! I've always wondered what would have or could have become of Lou! I like this version where she and Sarah become friendly.
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Lots of fun. I never thought sandwiches could be such a great metaphor. A nice use of Lou, too.
Selonianth chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Noice. Noice.
ionizable chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
this is LITERALLY the best idea ever. best THING ever. this entire fic is THE BEST. EVER. i don't even have any other words for this.

BEST.
SaguineIncendium chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
This is a great story! I love how you pictured Chuck and Sarah relationship on a sandwich! Haha, your great :)
Crumby chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
This was really great.

All the sandwiches were well thought and pretty hilarious.

Thank you! :)
Jeero chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I realize I'm a little behind in only reading this story now after it's been published for quite a while, but nevertheless.

This story is extremely charming. I normally shy away from one-shots, as there is never really much depth and that's simply not what I'm looking for. However, this story is a great example of how amazing one-shot can potentially be. I love this. Fantastic work!
Course Jester chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
This is my favorite thing you've written, too. Voted for it in the Awesomes, over two of my own, and it wasn't hard to do. I have no idea why I didn't review it, though. I mean, I'm bad at reviewing, but damn, CJ. Seriously.

Great stuff, Chris. Bravo. If you felt like writing more one shots like this one, I'd happily read 'em. And probably forget to review them.
NickyR chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I love it, you make all of their exes into sandwiches or when sarah was dating the log of wood aka plain ham sandwich :) Very creative I like it :)
kkalyak327 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
This was really great. I loved the way you related the sandwiches to the characters. Everything was extremely well done!
Tynianrex chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Cute story. I wished the Lou character could return to the show.
BDaddyDL chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Very nice. Very simple, and it gets the point across. I would add though I think the ham Sandwich needs to be run over by a tank,
aardvark7734 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
This was wonderfully creative and inspired.

I think you captured Lou's perceptiveness really well here, while still showing how sandwiches in all of their endless varieties are the filter through which she views the world.

And, of course, in your careful descriptions of Sarah's moods, orders and food interactions you've managed to give us a pretty clear idea of which episode we're in at all times.

Really well done.

Now I'm going to have to go checkout your serial effort. Sigh. So much to read, so little time.