Reviews for A Macedonian Tale
Hey, I forgot to mention that besides some mistakes I really liked your story
Just a question: can it be that english isn't your mothertongue?
Misvalquiria chapter 41 . 4/30
Ohhhh genial leerla en español
OlympiasArgead chapter 237 . 4/9
Wow I can't believe it has been so long already, almost 7 years. It seems like yesterday when I used to stay up all night binge reading your story and anxiously waiting to come home from school to check for updates. I think I followed this fic for almost a year until it was finished. I've read it about once a year since then. It's still one of the most dedicated and well researched fics I've read. Just wanted to let you know how I still love your work and to thank you for gifting us with it.
Misvalquia chapter 237 . 3/18
He tenido la suerte de leerlo de un tiró ha llevado dos semanas maravillosas pegada a la pantalla del móvil cada rato libre que tení historia me ha enganchado desde el primer capí encanta como has mezclado historia con ficción con un humor excelente (he reído muchos ratos).Y las citas históricas me han hecho aprender muchas cosas (estás realmente bien documentada).Me apena leer el último capítulo por q ya se acaba (aunque seguro q volveré a leerla jaja).He cogido muy hoy cariño a los personajes y me cuesta desprenderme de encanta hefestion hermoso y salvaje y Alejandro impulsivo e escenas M ellas y en conjunto me ha puedo menos q agradecerte tomarte este tremendo mil.(por cierto q soy española).Besos y gracias
marlene chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Traduce este fic al español.. Es el mejor que he leído de Alexander.
Guest chapter 237 . 12/19/2016
lt is my first time to read an English novel.l must leave a review!l loooooove it!Thank you for writing such a great novel!
niinna chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
Hello! I just started to read your story again, I was reading a book called the song of achilles, and all I could think of was of your story and I had to read it again! I love it sooo much, how I was it was a book so I could have with me all the timee! I hope you are well! Still my favorite author :)
Thomas250 chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
this a wonderful article! Will it be published with a novel? I love it! even if i hope it will be a movie!
Guest chapter 77 . 9/13/2015
HONESTLY, I DO NOT LIKE BERENIKE!
ArwenJaneLilyLyra chapter 237 . 8/29/2015
I'm so exhausted and emotional, and I now I don't know what to do with myself. Maybe I should just go back to the start and re-read it all over again.

Congratulations on an absolute masterpiece, my friend. Your 'Roman Alexander' is a work of art, and yes, I wept like a child for probably the last six or seven chapters. Your explanation of the Diadochi Wars was wonderfully detailed without being an overload of information (much like all your other cheeky 'H' chapters!) and I'm glad you left it as you did, with just the promise of Alexander and Hephaistion having found each other again. You've pieced everything together so cleverly, to say you were working around extra additions such as Aki - whose ending was perfect and terrible in equal measure - and I feel very honoured to have read it all.

I cannot wait to read your story of Caesar, I'm sure I am going to enjoy it immensely.

With heartfelt admiration and congratulations all around, you clever, clever thing,

E.
ArwenJaneLilyLyra chapter 186 . 8/27/2015
Hello friend!

It has been several years since I last read any of this story and spoke to you, so I wouldn't be surprised if you have forgotten me entirely! But as it is, I have not yet forgotten you, and I have finally found chance to return to it. Would you believe it? I have read it right from the beginning up to this point in a few long bursts of reading over the past few days. Yes, my eyes are very tired, but do you know what? I'd forgotten just how much I loved this story and your interpretation of Alexander and Hephaistion's adventures, and it has been BEYOND a pleasure to reacquaint myself with it. I'm currently around 40 or so chapters ahead of where I managed to get to last time, and am having a wonderful time catching up with all your clever ideas.

I would have left a review before now, but you probably won't be surprised to hear (well, read) that I just kept powering through because I was too excited to wait. A few short things:

Your development of Aki as he grows up is beautiful to read, and to tell you the truth a small part of my brain is now convinced you have some key into the past and that this is all factual to the letter. His differing relationships with his two fathers is lovely, and as I read on I really hope Hephaistion never stops being a 'mother goose'!

I am quite ashamed of how pleased I was by the change in Hephaistion's relationship with Nikandros. When it was first hinted I was thinking to myself "No! Don't do it!" but seeing Nik's struggle was actually very heartbreaking. Well done you, you successfully converted me to your way of thinking.

I am very pleased with your sneaky Bagoas. Well, I absolutely loathe him of course, but I'm very pleased with how you've written him. Also I think I love Yarsa even more this time around than last time. Also Chrys. Also Kyros.

Oh my goodness, I'm going to have to stop now. Just know, that I am terribly sorry I had to abandon you and this story during the heart of it, but I am seeing it through to the end now. I hope this review finds you well and enjoying life.

Your friend,

E.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/18/2015
it is so so so so so so so so, how to say? complicated !
Tina chapter 14 . 8/18/2015
hahhaha, H was finall finallly was A!
SROSH chapter 237 . 8/17/2015
It was an amazing story. I read it in 2 chapter was epic. Thank you I hope you keep writing about them xoxoxo
2,919 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »