Reviews for A Thing of the Past
Deltahalo241 chapter 8 . 5/6/2014
You have far too many unfinished El Cazador fics, just saying.
Colorless Cat chapter 8 . 5/15/2011
Nadie should had just shot him and get over it.

I hope you didn't drop this story! It's too awesome to be ended. I'll be subscribing and patiently waiting for the next chapters!
Colorless Cat chapter 7 . 5/15/2011
Lol! Lita should definitely hide the car's keys.

I have a bad feeling about what Nadie is going to do next. Anyhow, time to read the next chapter.
Colorless Cat chapter 6 . 5/15/2011
Woah! Lita is her aunt. That was one twist.

And yes. It felt pretty natural :)
Colorless Cat chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
"You gotta learn someday, Nadie. If you refuse to come, I'll drop you back off in that shit hole town and you can work for drunken customers again."

LOL! I found that funny.

Anyway, noooo! Poor Nadie :( I didn't expect her to screw up but oh well. It's her first bounty hunt. By the way, is a line break missing? I thought Lita was going to be gone for a couple of weeks. I expected a little scene about what Nadie was going to do while her mentor was gone.
Colorless Cat chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
Nadie's training is excellently written. I can definitely feel that I'm in a "boot camp" with her. I also feel bad for her, but Lita's is right: "The real world isn't going to cut you a break..." Good job with this chapter!

By the way, I spotted a few grammatical errors:

"As far as Nadie knew of the lifestyle a bounty hunter never staid..." It's stayed. And "...because it required allot of traveling."
Colorless Cat chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
Yes! A female bounty hunter! I like where this is going :)
Colorless Cat chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Brilliant so far! Nadie's past is realistic which I like. Can't wait to read the next chapters now.
KylieAyn chapter 8 . 6/1/2010
awesomeness! update soon!
Sakura cc chapter 8 . 5/29/2010
HOLYYYz i cant believe u dont have more reviews! I LOVE this story, i've always wondered about Nadie's past, since she is a quiet intriguing character, with the lil details being thrown here and there in the anime. This gives everything a lot of sense, specially her attitude and her acquired skillz, i mean, they never explained why her village was burned and all that stuff. I adore her aunt _ aaaand course Nadie herself is so... well Nadie XD and ur right, while i cant imagine Nadie agreeing to posing a a hooker, for a job, and vengeful one moreover, i believe she'd swallow her pride! Anwayz, GREAT story, cant wait too see what happens next! 3
Darth Luffy chapter 8 . 5/22/2010
wow, i actually feel bad because i haven't been paying attention and hadn't realized you'd updated this story :(

nadie's fall into darkness was pretty good, i can definately see something like that happening to her, her letting the drug dealer go was something that happens alot during manga and anime but personally i don't see why, if someone took my family from me i would kill them and i wouldn't even feel the least bit bad about it

you do need to find a better way to show when it's switching between Nadie and Ellis, and Nadie's past... sometimes it hard to notice that you've switched

all in all, it's pretty good... wish i could find time to write my own El Caza story :(
Jezikial chapter 8 . 5/19/2010
Hey great chapter - very interesting, poor Nadie, it would be much easier to kill him if he was scared.

I noticed one typo at the end, just says the rather than them in the last paragraph (last before your end not).

Also my only worry is that for me it seemed as though it flashed to the past without any warning. Some people might find that a little confusing as it talks about the present then goes straight into the past about the car ride to the mansion. It is not too much of an issue, just my personal opinion.

Great chapter, well written as aslways!
Jezikial chapter 6 . 5/13/2010
This was a great chapter, probably one of my fav's actually - kind of feels like the story is gaining more momentum now. I like how you tied it into the present, gives the story more places to go. Really well written, each chapter just gets better. Good luck with the job, welcome to the stress of working :)
Jezikial chapter 5 . 5/12/2010
Hey awesome chapter! I suspected that little twist at the end, keen to see what happens next. Good job, as always :)
Jezikial chapter 4 . 5/8/2010
Ooo, exciting chapter, exhausting as well. I could really feel the muscles burning throughout Nadie's rigorous training in the beginning of the chapter. Well done, I liked it (no surprise there lol).