Reviews for The Impure Priest
Blackeyed20 chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
Please update soon really want to know what kakazu thinks hehe
TheBloodyRose chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
Your mistake: Near the end of the story you said "the stitched man"/Kakuzu, instead of "the pierced man"/Pein.
Erun1 chapter 7 . 4/7/2012
Awesome! Keep going pweeeeeeeeease!
Erun1 chapter 7 . 4/7/2012
Awesome! Keep going pweeeeeeeeease!
CAEL-TAiyo-Kurama-kage chapter 7 . 10/25/2011
XD! *bloodnose* I lost so much blood! AWESOME! AMAZING! SMEXY! HOT! EVERYTHING! LOVE YOU! XD! LUNA!
ElleGal chapter 7 . 5/18/2011
Cool story, hope you update sooooooon! :)
pezze234 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
this is great! keep writing :D
YaoiPhox chapter 7 . 4/4/2011
Woo! Pain is gonna be in pain in the morning after Kakuzu gets ahold of him!

I cannot wait for the next chapter!
Ditkata chapter 7 . 4/4/2011
yayy kuzu's gonna fight for his man! W but he's a pretty slow guy xD i mean how can u think about what must of happen when the guy's but nakked there are clothes everywhere,he's pinned and can't move and he said he was raped lol xD and he calls hidan slow xD
akebou chapter 7 . 4/4/2011
YAY! Update! D
cinder16 chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
lol :D I love a good dirty story. I wonder if Hidan is ever going to make someone 'his' bitch.
gothicyaoi chapter 6 . 12/10/2010
Interesting.
Shi-Toyu chapter 6 . 12/6/2010
*nearly passed out from the massive blood loss cause by my huge nose bleed* My Jashin-sama...*shivers with delight* Fantastic. FANTASTIC. You are a GENIOUS. I can't wait to see what Kakuzu will do when he finds out that HIS priest has been violated. And how is Hidan gonna recover from this one? man, I can't wait to find out! You need to post more quickly or I'm going to combust!
Aku yoru no sakana chapter 6 . 12/6/2010
Major nosebleed after reading this chapter, I loved the sex description! I hope you continue to post chapters real soon 'cause I want to find out what happens next.
Ditkata chapter 6 . 12/6/2010