Reviews for Irreconcilable Differences
Taylor9901 chapter 10 . 11/18/2013
I wish you would finish this. I love it.
nebfan51 chapter 10 . 9/20/2012
Yea for Bella! Damn I hope you guys get the time and can finish this story:)
nebfan51 chapter 9 . 9/20/2012
Guys - this is one of the hottest, meanest, demeaning Edwards I have read in my reading in this fandom. I hope so much that you are able to complete this story someday:) It is well written, has a unique plot and sooooo erotic.

I pray that life is better for you and yours...RL can be so very trying. Ask your Bella - poor girl - she's a hot mess for Edward and so very confused.

Thank you for sharing this story. It was probably a fluke that I found it but boy am I glad I did. I'm just extremely sad there is only one more chapter left to read for now:(
Ladii Charmz chapter 10 . 6/17/2012
Wow awesome story! Love it! Cant wait for more!
angel1215 chapter 10 . 5/27/2012
This story is by far one of the best I have read. I've followed it from the beginning, always eargerly awaiting for the next update. Will there ever be another update? I hope you haven't given up on on this because it's too good of a story to just abandon. I need to know why this Edward is so screwed up and if he can ever redeem himself for Bella. Please don't give up on this.

If this review/request comes at a bad time for you, please forgive my for being so insensitive. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.
nissu chapter 9 . 3/14/2012
Are you gonna revive this story? It was one of my favourites :(
LOLO 5-0 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Oh He's such a fuckin bad boy ,and perfect ass too,Damn to bad he's married but I guess she doesn't count!
NextChapter chapter 10 . 10/18/2011
Really good story. Will this story ever be finished?
jenyo2705 chapter 10 . 9/24/2011
Edward is such an arrogant prick I love it ;) have read all 10 chapters one after the other over 2 days until my eyes are blurry! Brilliant story. Jen
Twimoon52 chapter 10 . 9/8/2011
That's it? Aw...

I loved it though! :)
SatinEdge chapter 10 . 7/22/2011
I love your story and can't wait for the next update. Im sorry about the mr and hope he is doing better! Love you girls you are pretty stinking awesome lol!
fancastride chapter 7 . 7/16/2011
Holy heck, he is so evil...love love love it. Don't forget to take the trash out on your way out, was the perfect line for him. Poor Jake getting in the middle of all of this. Bella is acting like a whore just like him.
fancastride chapter 6 . 7/16/2011
I have a feeling Jasper is going to be the one who makes Edward come to terms with his feelings for Bella.
fancastride chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
Oh he is so bad. So glad he is not falling at Bella's feet already.
fancastride chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
Tanya always the bitch, hope she is at the party too. Alice and Jasper togehter ahh "The Judge" I guess she liked what was under that robe of his.

When Edward had her pressed against the counter, then told her he was going to bill her for the coffee, yeah he is hot as heck.

Can't wait for the party.