Reviews for Advice My Mother Gave Me
Arteeetmarte chapter 1 . 1/31/2017
Great oneshot! For the French: for males you use "Cher" and for females you use "cherie"
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
So cute! I love the idea of France being a good "mother" figure. Great job!
Little Chibi chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
That's pretty good advice...
Angel of Randomosity chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Awwwwweeeee! XD
Vanne-Nessa chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I finally found it(took me forever too. I read it before ( on my iPod)and then I had the urge to read it again, but i couldn't find it)! I must say that even though it is short it is prue(I'm going to steal Prussia's word for a sec.) Awesome! And I must agree, the advice works.
SilentFears3 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I never knew that butter could burn until it happened to me. But that peice about when all else fails, cry, is really smart. I would have never thought about that.
Anyway. Prussia was so nice and sweet to Canada. It's really sweet that he would do that.
Wow this review kinda fails.
Jones Tereka Seasight chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
D'aww...Fluffy fic is fluffy.

Very cute. You have achieved awesomeness, my friend.
sourorangejuice chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
in which country do you live in? or visit? because honestly? if i did that, i'm pretty sure i'd be ignored.

but still, awesomely cute story.
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Well crying is another one of those universal languages. I hope that in all places there are at least a few people who would comfort someone crying. Great job! I love PruCan!

-Ash
Treegona chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
"cheri" littrally(I probably worte that worng) means cherry(they even sound the same) and is used as a form of endearment. however it is the feminane form(I think) and cher is more common for use on guys.

about the advice: I know! but keeping a level head is also important, the crying being an 'if all else fails' plan. it was realy cute how gil denyed his feelings(despite the fact that its clear as day what he thinks of the younger nation) and I hope francis gets them together eventually.

I know this is a waaaayyyy late review, but I was going through all the interresting looking old fanfics, and then i bumped into this. hope to read more of your work soon, the fluff levels were off the charts
archiver92 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Awwww. Its true, it does work. It worked for me on accident even! Apparently my eyes get watery when i'm sick; i got stopped like 4 times by strangers and asked if i was alright, or if i needed help when i showed up for school with a cold. Sadface for the win!
Angel of the Midnight Sea chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
this has never worked for me *turns a lovely shade of red when someone reminds me it has* shut up i dont like remembering that you jerk *attacks my inner voice with a giant fish plushie*
Chibi Prince Vegeta chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
You spell 'cheri' like this 'cherie' otherwise it's (in the words of Tony the tiger) Grrrreaaatee
Mistbender chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
OMG *sobbing happily* I love this! SO very touching and lovely and OMG.

Yes, I'm babbling, it's why I rarely review. But gods, that was . . . PERFECT. 3
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
awww, so cute!

…why is most of France's advice about cooking? I s'pose it could be because French cooking is legendary…