Reviews for Watch Your Step
brightsidetolife chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Love it!
BlackxValentine chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Oh my gosh, THANK YOU! I finally found a story that does have Tally and Columbus as a slash pairing.

*hugs you* Thank you for writing a story about their friendship, which if I may say, you do very well. You keep everyone in character.
Fairedenale chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
And Columbus gets injured again. Good work on the story.
wolfy chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
great two shot. Keep writing.
writingmyownhistory-inactive chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Awww oh my God. So so so cute! Poor Columbus. D:
Nefertirix chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
Awesome! I loved to read it! :) You're really good!
sugary-bathtub chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
Such a cute story. Even though all that hospital stuff happened, like the leg being torn up, etc... But the end was really cute, and the Tally/Collie love fest was so cute, too! The batman and robin thing was awesome. :)
wolfdog127 chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
i loved it! you should write more z-land stuff!
Drink Sparky Cola chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
Awww yeah, good story! I think you captured the characters pretty well, and I really liked the last few lines, lol.
shampoo147 chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
I love it. What was Columbus going to pick, though?
consider this chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
Loved it! i'd love to see where you can take this.
the-amazing-lyndz chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
Once again, an amazing story delivered. You have such a developed sense of humour that works so well with what you write. I'm always excited when I get to read what you've written because you always put effort and heart into your stories. Every single word you write just proves to show how talented you are.

I love how well you're able to write each character and keep them true to their origins, and still give them a personal twist that is all you. This has been such a terrific story, and you created such a wonderful premise. It was funny at the right times, fluffy at the right time, and even dramatic at the right time. Few are able to create such perfect timing. I'm really looking forward to reading your work in the future. Keep up the truly marvelous and spectacular work.

Kagollie chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
awes! so adorable! thank you!
LaylaBinx chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
Aww this was soo good! I love drugged up, loopy Columbus; too funny! Great job sweetie! :D
GooooodPie chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
'Twas very good. I did so like it. Hm...I don't think that there was anything really wrong with the medical information. It didn't sound completely made up and seemed quite plausible.

Anyway, I enjoyed reading this a lot and really hope you come out with another story for this fandom!