Reviews for Voice For Me
HisLove chapter 23 . 3/15
Will you please update your ff bio page to let readers know if this is in hiatus or abandoned? Just as a kindness.
MingShun12 chapter 2 . 1/3
This is great pls make Edward blind
jesigrl007 chapter 23 . 8/9/2016
I really enjoyed reading this, I hope you post something soon
jk chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
She's not talking on purpose? Wtf? Oh that reason better be fucking epic or you'll ruin or story! Cause well all think bell as a stupid bitch and not give a fuck about her...not good. For a main character
LoveElissa chapter 23 . 7/10/2014
This story was just amazing and I do hope you continue it. This story means so much to me. My mother is deaf as well and I have to admit, some things kind of irked me about Deaf people. Like their grammar. I used to get embarrassed when people would read my mother's grammar because they didn't understand that that was the way she spoke because conversion from ASL to English is actually difficult. Especially when mine and my mother's first language isn't English nor ASL; it's Spanish.

This story really taught me things I didn't know I needed. It was also so relatable. I've read some stories on ff when one of the characters are deaf and they usually got it wrong. And this is the only one that got it right. I wondered if you were both deaf and immediately went to your page to find out if you were and then I found out you were CODA, I knew that's how all of your information was right.

If you see this, I hope you will continue to post. It's highly unlikely because you haven't updated in years, lol. But I just wanted to say how thankful I was to see a story that portrayed deaf people and its community right. Thank you. :)
Rainy79 chapter 23 . 4/3/2014
Oh no! I hope you continue this someday... it's amazing.
Otaku Mama1 chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
I don't care for Bella much, she seems like the dick and rude.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
Okay, Bella's logic pissed me off in this one. I am hearing, but I am fluent in ASL. What she did was rude. Yes, deaf are blunt, but not all of them are rude judgemental aholes like Bella. Plus...Edward seeing the error of his ways after one convo...doubtful.
Luckycharms14 chapter 23 . 10/23/2013
Hurry up and update please and thank you
Guest chapter 23 . 8/17/2013
please update this story!
emmettandme chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
why does Bella cares so much? what about Jacob? does she have feeling for him?
Lunar Xylop chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
I really hate this teacher, she is such a b... can we kille her ?
dont1855 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
yep i have to read this one :) DEB.
E chapter 23 . 6/6/2013
will you keep writing?
onlybelieved chapter 23 . 2/14/2013
I'm really really really enjoying this story. I see you haven't updated in a while, do you plan to again? It would be such a shame if not.
Thanks for sharing.