Reviews for Mrs Snape
kitty chapter 1 . 7/22
Says its a sequel to A Single Night. Which can't be found?
excessivelyperky chapter 55 . 12/15/2014
I thought this was going to be the final chapter by how fast everything was moving-I am so glad that everyone is so happy, especially Harry and Luna. His spell against bullying should have been there from the beginning-so much would have changed that way.

Great story!
excessivelyperky chapter 54 . 12/10/2014
Good chapter. It sounds like security at Hogwarts is just as bad as in the old days.

Although when Harry revives Dumbledore's Army, I do hope he recruits a few Slytherins (if there are still any at the school).
excessivelyperky chapter 53 . 11/25/2014
Interesting chapter! I'm glad that Hermione is all right, and hope that Ginny recovers without her obsession over Harry.
excessivelyperky chapter 52 . 11/8/2014
I'm glad that the Kate Mann problem was resolved so easily, and sad that the Harry/Draco/Astoria one hasn't been. If I had been Kate, I might have brought out a shotgun and done some owl target practice.
Guest chapter 55 . 6/22/2014
Excellent-held my undivided attention all day! Well written and imaginative
excessivelyperky chapter 51 . 6/2/2014
Well, Kate is a good sport about it all...

And it's horrible what happened because of Astoria's father. I think Mr. Greengrass is going to Regret It. With bells on. He'll be lucky if the pizza guy remember where his house is.

Plus, Kreacher could have a Little Talk with the Greengrass house elves.

I feel so sorry for Astoria, Draco, and Harry!
excessivelyperky chapter 50 . 5/4/2014
Great chapter-I love what the elves did for Tommy and Max!
Guest chapter 51 . 1/26/2014
How could you do that?! OMG I'm actually in tears now because of Harry and Draco! I'm actually tempted to not finish this story. I'm so sad.
excessivelyperky chapter 49 . 1/28/2014
Well, if Astoria is interested in teaching and in plants, she'd better start having a talk with Neville Longbottom-he's obviously going to be Professor Sprout's successor (I've notice that in most stories that the entire next generation of teachers is almost all Gryffindor).
Gemini-Victoria chapter 14 . 1/21/2014
Ok seriously? I am never going to be able to even THINK of a cup of tea in the same light now!
hisnhers chapter 10 . 1/14/2014
I signed in to tell you that the twin's scene in this chapter brought me to tears! Fred and George! -sniff-

Enjoying this! Thanks for sharing it. Sorry you felt the need to leave. I've never come across your fics before. You certainly would have heard from me as I review large fics every few chapters - I run out of things to say that don't sound like lame repeats of what I've already said. But I do review smaller fics chapter by chapter (usually.)

The bonding that was done in order to save Severus' life was a 'Yes! Cooool' moment for me. (I know 'cool' shows my age. lol!) And I really like that doctor who owns the snake... grrrr can't remember her name, anyway I reallllly like her. Great personality - Feisty and take-no-prisoner attitude. She is a riot, absolutely hilarious without trying! Love it.

She's like my late Nana. She would love you to pieces, but don't tick her off. (She threw a freshly made cake at my grandfather when they were first married, because he said it didn't taste like his mother's. -shakes head- Men. They were married 60 years and she never baked him another cake! lol! She only became feistier with age... Boy, do I miss her. Thanks for a wonderful reminder of my Nana.)

Later! -his
bluefirefly5 chapter 55 . 11/26/2013
Well, I'm glad to see this amazing tale finally completed. Sorry to hear that it's your last post ever though. :o(

Thank you for a great story!
excessivelyperky chapter 48 . 10/18/2013
I love George's new ear-having Fred stand inside so everything would match was a great idea.
excessivelyperky chapter 47 . 9/23/2013
What a lovely Sunday! Breakfast in bed (accompanied by a charming guest-kitten possibly too full to steal), later activity involving the bed, and now a picnic.

" I know your father was probably a nasty man with his own parents, but you're their only grandchild. If they're still alive, they'd be happy to hear from you,' she said."

-I know that Aunt Agatha was, but it doesn't seem that Snape got to see too many of his relatives when he was younger, and I am fairly amazed they remember him, actually. But we do find out Aunt Agatha's exact family status, which is more complicated than it looked at the time (read up on Eric Clapton, sometime-now *that* one was *really* complicated). I am glad that she is looking forward to seeing him, though.