Reviews for They Say That a Hero Could Save Us
Lexy chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
"Winchester 5:7. And so it is written, the dark shall lay siege to Heaven and Hell...and a hero will be born"
That was halarious just that end quote poor Sam though Dean calling him a monster * goes ans smacks Dean on the back of the head* ya idjit way ta go trying to push away the only family you have left * back to Sam now * you okay there Sam , need some help?
CHAILYN chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
'cuse me whilst I sit in stunned silence for a moment.

I can not, honest to fucking god, give you a part that I like the best. I just don't...

You honest to fuck blew me the hell away. I knew as soon as I saw the Nickelback song that YAY! And then...

Sam and Lucifer and killing Lilith and...you own Sam's mind. You do...this was...mind fuckingingly awesome. i think it made me make up a new word...

on an unrelated note, i must make a note of my jealously of leedsfest. guns n roses! argh! the awesomeness! I'm seeing Lynyrd Skynyrd and Bret Micheals (Poison! Yay! If you've not yeard them, you SO must)in August *counts the days*

Awesome concert...should 30 seconds to mars be there, steal shannons drum sticks for me, won't you? XD
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Nickelback *sighs* do you know my music or what? I absolutely love that song, and where you took this is completely awesome. Love that at the end. Line from the book of Winchester. That is such a nice touch!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Wow, that was a great fic! I loved the working of that song into it too...one of my favorites as well.
skag trendy chapter 1 . 4/15/2010

A great line for this, me thinks.

Nice one, hon.

Kind regards,

ST x
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Aww this was soo good! I hate Lilith, she's soo terrible! Great job honey! I loved it! :D
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I loved the last line you wrote. It was beautiful. The whole thing was very dark and morbid. I'm sure Sam certainly wished this was how it had turned out. Nice job here!
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Whoa, once again, very dark. I think this was so much what Sam thought he would accomplish - kill Lilith, no matter what the coast and safe the world. Too bad he was just another tool in the devils hands (and in the angel's hands also). Nicely written. Hugs, Vonnie