Reviews for The Way We Fall
keystothecastle chapter 8 . 7/7
This is such a lovely fic! Thanks too to Nic for recommending it. I read all the chapters in one go. Beautifully written, thank you!
CharacterDriven chapter 6 . 4/26
Thisclose to crying here.
The-KLF chapter 8 . 4/22
This is so great. Every line is sharp as a tack, pricking at my brain, it's so good. I am amazed I never read it before!
keystothecastle chapter 5 . 4/22
I'm zipping through these chapters and thought I'd better pause to give some more feedback. This is SO fantastic! Consider this feedback for each one! (Thank you, Nic, for recommending this).
keystothecastle chapter 1 . 4/22
This is lovely! Thanks to whoever it was on Twitter who recommended it!
Castlelover777 chapter 8 . 2/16/2016
Loved this story! Wonderful!
Castlelover777 chapter 7 . 2/16/2016
Ugh, that hurt! I can't imagine how difficult that would have been for both of them. Brutal. Great chapter!
Castlelover777 chapter 6 . 2/16/2016
Wow, I love this chapter! I do so love "Rick hurt" angst, and this is perfect. I would love to see you write the conversation that would follow when Rick was awake enough to object, yet torn by his responsibilities as a father. Great chapter!
mrjelynch chapter 8 . 7/25/2015
Excelled. Love your imagery and use of vocabulary.
mrjelynch chapter 7 . 5/6/2015
Your imagery and poetic prose is a joy to read. I must say, however, this story takes an unnecessary twist with Castle's departure from the 12th precinct. Why didn't he simply opt to work solely from the precinct and not get himself involved in the dangerous take downs?
aussiecate chapter 8 . 1/2/2014
Beautiful story, with such depths of emotion and clear character voices; loved it! Thank you.
The-KLF chapter 8 . 1/2/2014
This was a lovely story, and the dedication he wrote floored me.
Mitana chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
I've now read all your Castle fics, and I just cannot express how beautiful they are. I love your style of writing; so complex, like poetry that has to be reread and every time you get something different out of it. I just had to review this chapter, because after reading all your other fics and after having read this once already, this one paragraph stood out for me:

The blood on his shirt is blame realized, and as they wait in the ER for any word on his condition, she has become monosyllabic in her guilt.

Wow. So powerful. So Kate.

Also, I love your use of parentheses!
ColieMacKenzie chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
This is gorgeous, start to finish. I love its quiet, its angst, its tenderness. Lovely.
katriaine chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
This was beautiful and filled with powerful emotion.