Reviews for The Way We Fall
aussiecate chapter 8 . 1/2/2014
Beautiful story, with such depths of emotion and clear character voices; loved it! Thank you.
The-KLF chapter 8 . 1/2/2014
This was a lovely story, and the dedication he wrote floored me.
Mitana chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
I've now read all your Castle fics, and I just cannot express how beautiful they are. I love your style of writing; so complex, like poetry that has to be reread and every time you get something different out of it. I just had to review this chapter, because after reading all your other fics and after having read this once already, this one paragraph stood out for me:

The blood on his shirt is blame realized, and as they wait in the ER for any word on his condition, she has become monosyllabic in her guilt.

Wow. So powerful. So Kate.

Also, I love your use of parentheses!
ColieMacKenzie chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
This is gorgeous, start to finish. I love its quiet, its angst, its tenderness. Lovely.
katriaine chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
This was beautiful and filled with powerful emotion.
jennifergarnerfan chapter 8 . 1/16/2012
This rocks. It's pretty amazing a pretty and everything a love story should be. Awesome. Thank you
gabbiodista chapter 8 . 6/3/2011
I read this while watching the Sox game (go Boston!), appreciated the little shout out to 'Tek even though these two New Yorkers would never, ever be members of the Nation...

But that's unrelated because what's far more important is you write SO beautifully. You've got a handle on metaphors that I really struggle with and a way of making internal narrative really compelling. Loved it.
Winter-sama chapter 8 . 4/25/2011
Ok - I have literally just spent the entire evening reading ALL you Castle fics - I can say Ive never done that before and I wouldn't be lying.

Your prose is as fluid as poetry - your word choice produces images in the mind as clear as pictures on a wall - and your attention to detail gives the story of surrealism that draws you in and holds onto you until the last written words.

In a word. Wow. Thank you.
HotchPotchMiss chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Just read first chapter and wanted to review - which is unusual for me. Then I checked out your reviews and was assured I was in good company - you have many happy readers out there.

So I have a lot of catching up ahead of me, I am greedy and may lurk without expressing proper thank yous so I'll say it ahead of time

wow. Your style of writing has me utterly enthralled. I could gush about how it feels like I've just peeled back the paper on the most wonderful and surprising present when I wasn't expecting anything of the kind (I read a lot of fanfics and I've kissed a lot of frogs)

Thank you for sharing. Your profile did not disappoint. You are a writer.
Valkyrie Lupin chapter 8 . 1/31/2011
It was a beautiful story. Of the rare sort that you might never find again. It's descriptive in it's emotions and words. Brilliant!
hopelessromantic0707 chapter 8 . 12/14/2010
This entire story was lovely. :)
keal chapter 8 . 11/9/2010
You are honestly an amazing writer. You are able to spell out their emotions so well! I cannot wait to read more of your stories.
Overpressure chapter 8 . 7/29/2010
You are truly a talented author. The story has a wonderful contrast of hope and despair. Amazingly well done.
Ariel119 chapter 8 . 7/13/2010
I liked this one too. Definitely darker, but still extremely well written.
1life2ROCK chapter 8 . 6/30/2010