Reviews for Affair in the Minstrel's Gallery
buttercake chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
This fic and "Bully" are now my guilty pleasures... please save a seat in the hell bus for me.

Great work
so X ma is awesome chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
i wasnt even thinking about that. it does seem like hes watching him do that though. its funny how something like discribeing someone play the piano can be made proverted
Midnight x Poker chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Hey x

Would I be a complete perv if I said that THAT was the first thing I thought when I read the first paragraph? xD I love pre-abyss Oz and Gil. Shota or not, it's too damn adorable.

Loved it xD

Ariana x
Chibi-Dears XD chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
oz is such a sadist O.o
Ren-Bun chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
this was really cute I can't wait to read more.
Butterfly Illusions chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Yes I'm here to make you happy lol.

Lol it does look like Oz is watching Gil masterbate! XD

Maybe another sequel?
Kyuun chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Heh... You're not going to hell for writing a story like this! Don't worry about it! I thought this was a great chapter!(It is a chapter right? I hope so, if not I'll be a little sad.)
manganime-hime-sama chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Yay shota!
Maka-chan12 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Awesome oneshot Val. It was sweet. I loved it! If I could I would fave it 100 times XD

PH better end with GilbertXOz, they're just so cute together 3 3

GilbertHeartsHisYoungMasterOz
Shield-Wolf2426 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I already punched my one way ticket to hell. I'll be on that bus reading OzXGil shota fanfiction on my laptop...I hope they have wifi in hell XD Anyway back to the extreme entertaining story. The OzXGil "action" was fantastic and the thing about Gil sneezing in Missus Dearbirch tea freaking hilarious. I loved this one.
Melodious Lion chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Haha, that was adorable x3
Doodled93 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
YAAY! same flavour as the other one, but so awesomely new :P

Thanks for making another one :3

WOOT!

P.s. there's shota and yaoi in hell, supposedly, so hell is okay... and of course the bus is full :D