Reviews for Sunday Bloody Sunday
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
This fic is so beautiful :') It's so angsty and poignant and perfect, I just love it 3

Just one teeny tiny little issue: as much of a fan of Paramore as I am (diehard!) Sunday Bloody Sunday is by U2 about The Troubles in NI. It's a brilliant song, look it up!

Anyhoo, love this so much and your style of writing is just beautiful :)
Dr. Holland chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
So very NJ! Great writing!
Susi Echelon Hu chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
This story is amazing! Can I tranlstae this too, please? :D
Harmony'sLoveHP chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
This is really good!
frosken chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
this was a lovely portrayal of their relationship and Nate was very in character. well done, please write more!
Alita258 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Actually, is pretty good. An interesting take and writing, and you give just enough clues to know of what scene your talking, which I find it cool. Keep writing!
Madame Poulain chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I love it.

Poor Jenny, she is just like Serena and Blair, but Nate loves her[?]

Well, I love it.
drifted-haiku chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Wow. Awesome oneshot. Rarely does anyone does Nate's POV well, even in the show. Hell, he hardly has much of a personality without Jenny. Anyway, great oneshot!
miuhleex3 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
i loved the comparison between bliar, serena and lil J,

truely beautiful.

im glad he loves her and i hoped all the way through it he wouldnt leave... but he always does..
setsailforthegoldensea chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
i loved this! :)
kate chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
this was actually prety god 33 you should write a storry :)
CoverGirlInLove chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Wow, Seph, this was really beautiful. Passing the time? More like creating a master piece! Well done.

It had an essence of poetry about it that made it flow, made it so easy to read. I couldn't find any faults. It was amazing to read a grammatically correct story with no typos. I haven't read any in a while. Thank you so much.

I love Paramore! Sorry, I had to put it out there.

Back to the story, I love how you combined the two girls. Blair and Serena equals Jenny ... in a way. The Jenny we see now is greatly influenced by them.

Once again, a beautiful creation.

CGIL xx
svenjen chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I loved that you saw the blending of the two girls making Jenny who she is. They taught her well! She is bound to become a fierce character in this show yet! Well done!
etgoddess chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I LOVE this! The parallels are perfect and I love the repetition of Nate having to let her go.

"Manipulative, lost and beautifully broken. She screams. He screams. She hates him. He can't hate her."

Gah, this is beautiful. He can't hate her...kills me. Really fantastic job. More please!
Miriley chapter 1 . 4/14/2010