Reviews for Sunday Bloody Sunday
babyvfan chapter 1 . 2/19
This is your first Nate and Jenny story? I'm amazed. You did such a great job with it. Kudos dude
gr8rockstarrox chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
That was beautiful. I just couldn't figure out one thing, though. Does he ultimately let her go? And also, why is it under the tragedy category?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
This fic is so beautiful :') It's so angsty and poignant and perfect, I just love it 3

Just one teeny tiny little issue: as much of a fan of Paramore as I am (diehard!) Sunday Bloody Sunday is by U2 about The Troubles in NI. It's a brilliant song, look it up!

Anyhoo, love this so much and your style of writing is just beautiful :)
Dr. Holland chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
So very NJ! Great writing!
Susi Echelon Hu chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
This story is amazing! Can I tranlstae this too, please? :D
Harmony'sLoveHP chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
This is really good!
frosken chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
this was a lovely portrayal of their relationship and Nate was very in character. well done, please write more!
Alita258 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Actually, is pretty good. An interesting take and writing, and you give just enough clues to know of what scene your talking, which I find it cool. Keep writing!
Madame Poulain chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I love it.

Poor Jenny, she is just like Serena and Blair, but Nate loves her[?]

Well, I love it.
drifted-haiku chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Wow. Awesome oneshot. Rarely does anyone does Nate's POV well, even in the show. Hell, he hardly has much of a personality without Jenny. Anyway, great oneshot!
miuhleex3 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
i loved the comparison between bliar, serena and lil J,

truely beautiful.

im glad he loves her and i hoped all the way through it he wouldnt leave... but he always does..
setsailforthegoldensea chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
i loved this! :)
kate chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
this was actually prety god 33 you should write a storry :)
CoverGirlInLove chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Wow, Seph, this was really beautiful. Passing the time? More like creating a master piece! Well done.

It had an essence of poetry about it that made it flow, made it so easy to read. I couldn't find any faults. It was amazing to read a grammatically correct story with no typos. I haven't read any in a while. Thank you so much.

I love Paramore! Sorry, I had to put it out there.

Back to the story, I love how you combined the two girls. Blair and Serena equals Jenny ... in a way. The Jenny we see now is greatly influenced by them.

Once again, a beautiful creation.

svenjen chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I loved that you saw the blending of the two girls making Jenny who she is. They taught her well! She is bound to become a fierce character in this show yet! Well done!