Reviews for Along Came a Spider
Naire chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Um? Where is the rest of the story? *puzzled*
LonelyNightz chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
:D I hear wedding bells! lol but seriously great fic, i love it!
BrindleCal chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
In response to review by H&W forever: YES - HOW BIZARRE! It DID have scene breaks when I cut & pasted it and it DID have those scene breaks when first posted ... but they have suddenly disappeared. And some of the text has mysteriously vanished from some of my other stories as well. I don't know what has happened, sorry it's so hard to read now! Thanks for bringing it to my attention, the scene breaks seem to have vanished from all my posted stories! Weird weird weird! I may need to delete and repost them.
HW forever chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Would've liked to see some scene breaks. It's a bit jarring without a little dash or something in there. Otherwise, good job.
paulac45 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Liked it, although think it ended a bit abruptly. Would have liked to see it developed a bit more. Loved the transvestite. Thought she was hilarious in the actual episode!
JenIsaks chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Oh wow this was funny sad sweet and absolutely perfect.

Great fic, thanks.
Aria Cantata chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Pretty much the greatest story ever!
Sibster chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
LOVE IT!
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
OMG lol! You've now made it impossible for me to like the FOX version of this because there's NO WAY its as good! I don't care because this was awesome! I read it in the library and I had to hold my hand over my mouth to stop my laughter. I can only hope that the Fox version comes close!
onlyshadows chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Haven't even finished yet, but I am literally lmao at "Horsie". Thanks :D
mary Lou chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Oh, my gosh! You need to be the writer of House. This is how we Hilson's want to see the show end.
jezzer chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Nice. I always imagine that House and Wilson would declare their love in a heated argument and your writing is even better than my imagination! Great job.