Reviews for Movie Night
Afish244 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I can't explain how much I loved reading this! I love the relationship between the brothers, and I liked Prussia's subtle hints of jelousy. Every little detail like Sour Patch kids in pancakes just made this story better. I especially loved the flashbacks. Thank you for writing this! Extremly awesome :)
radioMassacre chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
i can totaly see the both crying at the end of
Eesti Girl chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Wow, that was awesome. You made me hungry. You also made me want to have a movie marathon like that. That was seriously such a funny, cute, wonderful story:)
SheenaFox chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Oh wow, that was amazing! XD Unfortunately, I suck at giving criticism, so don't expect much outta this review. But I lol'd when Matthew and Alfred were crying! This story is genius. oAo;; Love the brotherly...ness~
RollingOffHeads chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Now is time for meh massive review x3

but first off- Al&Matty Movie Nights FTW XD

Why is it that pure gold springs from Crack!Inspiration? especially with you! XD Although this fic is just Hilarious in itself, it's completely IC and believable! You've twisted your geniuous into it, and not only do we lucky readers get to enjoy the interaction between characters and laugh at the general thought, but you also walked us through their history and brought out the depths of their past and personality through movie references- MOVIE REFERENCES! Dammit i dont even know a *handful* of people who could define them as brilliantly as you did!I mean you pinned Alfreds character to a needle-point in mere sentences oAo I dont know how else to describe this fic but a display of your ingenious humour and your EVER FAITHFUL STALKER!PLOTBUNNY of pure awesome.

*noms on Skittle!Pancake* w