Reviews for Naruto: The Prototype
SpencerDorman chapter 4 . 3/26
Personally, I don't think that Naruto should have had nearly enough trouble fighting Mizuki, Curse Seal or not. Especially on the strength department; maybe his resilience and durability would be annoying, but his strength would be nowhere near a match. While the Curse Seal level two certainly gives the user extreme strength, it would still not be a match for Naruto, just like the Stupid Brothers' strength shouldn't have been a match for him. Yes, the strength of the Stupid Brothers has been compared to the strength of Tsunade, but when actually put to the test, she overpowered and handled both of the brothers with ease. They are strong, incredibly so, but still far from her strength, and even farther from surpassing it, unlike how it was said to be in this chapter (in this chapter, their strength was said to rival and potentially even surpass that of Tsunade). Now, if Naruto's strength is nearly a match for Tsunade's (Naruto himself stated that he is nearly as strong as Tsunade; this was before his MuscleMass ability, and thus without it), then Naruto shouldn't have had any trouble with the Stupid Brothers. Having him need to activate his MuscleMass ability to increase his own strength so that he could overpower the Stupid Brothers is essentially stating that the Stupid Brothers are actually as strong, if not stronger than Tsunade herself, since the person that they overpowered has strength that could rival hers. Back on topic of Mizuki's strength... if Naruto truly has strength that rivals Tsunade herself, then not even level two Curse Seals would be anywhere near a match for him in pure strength alone.

Back to the topic of Curse Seals... what would happen if Naruto were to absorb a body that had a Curse Seal? I don't think anything would actually happen, but it's just an interesting thought.

Anyway, love the story so far, and I hope that you eventually pick this story back up and update. I know it's been about 5-6 years since the last one, but I would still love for some new chapters.
Jesus Christ. I don't like kakashi or sasuke but I don't really see the point in bashing them, considering what they've been through and shit and include the fact that this has been done by amateurs, your just copying the same thing done by others. Make a harem for naruto, make him godlike, make him too powerful, make the story bland with cliche shit, make the story cheesy, what next you'll make the story worse by making naruto go back in time and have him spout " oh hey I came back in time I shit my pants then I here I am!" To practically everyone and anyone. It's still annoying even if it's one person. And finally just finally. Grammar.. Is it a decoration? A necessity? Yes. Why do you think people love libraries at times? Can your story be on library shelves? No. Your story is shit. Who thinks of this? Oh hey I've seen this a million times on fanfiction mind as well copy everyone herpaderp. Well here's my opinion. Fuck you and your bullshit.
GundamExia247 chapter 4 . 10/2/2016
why u no update this awesome fanfic
Guest chapter 3 . 9/29/2016
With the amount of drama you added. Your making yourself look veery annoying. Good job. Great job in fact, it was so good I'm leaving. If this was your intention. Once more please die.
cegi85 chapter 4 . 5/13/2016
Update this story,and Master of Spectrum.
Multipule-Characters1-Acct chapter 4 . 5/1/2016
Fu. I always wanted to see a jinchuriki harem.
xirons chapter 4 . 11/11/2015
very good chapter, looking forward to the next.
dethdraco666 chapter 4 . 10/21/2015
I want more of this storie plz its really good.
Ray D chapter 4 . 6/11/2015
Why do people do this. If its writers block I can understand but for the love of god. DONT. ABANDON. A. PERFICTLY. GOOD. STORY!
thermalsnipern7 chapter 2 . 6/2/2015
KILL KAKASHI AND SASUKE FOR WHAT THEY'VE DONE!
Lone The Dark Hearted Wolf chapter 2 . 5/25/2015
He'll yeah naruto looks bad ass
kyuubilord1 chapter 4 . 5/20/2015
Great please continue it soon
c chapter 4 . 4/18/2015
keep on writing
OnGuard chapter 4 . 4/3/2015
Here's a thought. How about you knock off the tough guy act and just write your story.
Ghost chapter 4 . 2/19/2015
Cool,
I hope the story get futur update.
Bad than it didn't